PDA

View Full Version : Rs6 "custom tune" for sale by baytires.com (SF Bay Area)

dWiGhT
June 23rd, 2010, 19:50
Saw this video: http://videos.wittysparks.com/id/4187944041

popped them an email to see what is up with this... anyone know anything about these guys?

dWiGhT

dWiGhT
June 23rd, 2010, 21:31
So I got a reply back... (actually several, they seem to be limited to one sentence at a time per email)

their website that has no info on it: http://www.baytires.com/

email addr: contact.open@gmail.com<contact.open@gmail.com>

"Hello, yes we do offer that"
"cost is $850 a piece, dyno is not available yet, but it is faster than GIAC, tested."
"Custom chip car had no TIP programming, GIAC does"

Hmmmm... still haven't found any info online except that video.

dWiGhT</contact.open@gmail.com>

Casey
June 23rd, 2010, 21:54
It seems quite strange that just a run of the mill tire shop would have the ability to tune our cars. I wonder if they tune anything else, how they go about doing this, etc.

dWiGhT
June 23rd, 2010, 22:05
notice that they are close to the sea... no wonder it smells fishy. ": /

JRS-RS6
June 24th, 2010, 02:51
Hey they had a nice pic in here with a stagger wheel setup -- they must know what they are doing! Where's the smoking monkey now?

DHall1
June 24th, 2010, 04:40
shop owner is a member on this forum.

he had the giac

I think he dumped it for something else.

He mentioned having connections for a different flash.

who knows

Audi-RS6
July 9th, 2010, 04:14
Not to scam anyone, thats our video and are our cars.

yes I did try this tune and it is crazy fast. I cannot tell who is making it. But I can resell it. We bought 2 chips, tried several times, it is faster and cheaper. I dont have much room for discount since my price is also high. GIAC s^ks and im so pissed that spent so much money on it. You can see my dyno results on one of my threads.

We are planning to dyno new chip soon.

What is the catch of this tune? GIAC APR MTM REVO dont change fuel map, in order to get full potential of tune on top of boost levels, fuel map has to be changed. And thats not easy to do.
I can officially say all those companies above never spent time on it and they continue rip off people.

So if someone interested you're welcome to ask questions.

DHall1
July 9th, 2010, 05:36
Yep,

I thought that was you. Glad you pulled the GIAC out of your car.

Did someone say fuel? We dont need no stinking fuel? Oh yeah, I guess we do.

GIAC sucks? No...it cant be so. Say it aint so...all that money and its junk.

Not to scam anyone, thats our video and are our cars.

yes I did try this tune and it is crazy fast. I cannot tell who is making it. But I can resell it. We bought 2 chips, tried several times, it is faster and cheaper. I dont have much room for discount since my price is also high. GIAC s^ks and im so pissed that spent so much money on it. You can see my dyno results on one of my threads.

We are planning to dyno new chip soon.

What is the catch of this tune? GIAC APR MTM REVO dont change fuel map, in order to get full potential of tune on top of boost levels, fuel map has to be changed. And thats not easy to do.
I can officially say all those companies above never spent time on it and they continue rip off people.

So if someone interested you're welcome to ask questions.

Casey
July 9th, 2010, 13:21
So none of the other tunes takes fuel mapping into consideration? Even that Viper one they are talkin about in another thread?

I am interested in whatever tune gives me the best performance out of my car, at safe levels. I already ruled GIAC out, but i wasnt aware of the fuel thing on the rest of them.

Elevens
July 9th, 2010, 14:46
Yea, this is getting pretty confusing now. I have an MTM Map on my RS. I have nothing to compare it to, but this thing moves like a bat out of hell when I get on it. Now according to Mike at Hoppen Motor Sport, the next step is to replace the Fuel pressure Regulator, Fuel Pump and a remap. This second remap must make adjustments for the Increased fuel flow. I am no expert(far from it) But this makes a lot more sense to me than making fuel map adjustments with the same hardware. I guess what it really comes down to is head to head comparisons, and who can outrun who. I have seen 10secS4 take his RS6 and blow away just about everything his come across. I believe he ran 11.9 at English Town. And this supposedly was with just a Flash and gutted precats. What flash is he using? Supposedly Custom. I don't know, but lets get this thing straightened out so that we can all get the best for our money. And not waist any more, like so many of us have done...........................

DHall1
July 9th, 2010, 15:36
IMHO there is no data to support the entire claim above.

There has been no data to support MTM or Revo to be suspect in any way. I would run MTM or Revo.

There has been some data to suspect GIAC and APR. I would not run GIAC or APR.

Eurocharged has a couple of issues on the 93map but the 91oct is a flat out killer.

Viper tune with the flashloader may be another good one.

Yea, this is getting pretty confusing now. I have an MTM Map on my RS. I have nothing to compare it to, but this thing moves like a bat out of hell when I get on it. Now according to Mike at Hoppen Motor Sport, the next step is to replace the Fuel pressure Regulator, Fuel Pump and a remap. This second remap must make adjustments for the Increased fuel flow. I am no expert(far from it) But this makes a lot more sense to me than making fuel map adjustments with the same hardware. I guess what it really comes down to is head to head comparisons, and who can outrun who. I have seen 10secS4 take his RS6 and blow away just about everything his come across. I believe he ran 11.9 at English Town. And this supposedly was with just a Flash and gutted precats. What flash is he using? Supposedly Custom. I don't know, but lets get this thing straightened out so that we can all get the best for our money. And not waist any more, like so many of us have done...........................

ben916
July 9th, 2010, 17:39
IMHO there is no data to support the entire claim above.

There has been no data to support MTM or Revo to be suspect in any way. I would run MTM or Revo.

There has been some data to suspect GIAC and APR. I would not run GIAC or APR.

Eurocharged has a couple of issues on the 93map but the 91oct is a flat out killer.

Viper tune with the flashloader may be another good one.

Thank you Dave, I was waiting for someone to say it better than I could and more gracefully than I would have...

By the way, I am keeping my junk intercoolers.... just in case there was any question or doubt...

Audi-RS6
July 9th, 2010, 18:47
We run stock pump, lines, intercoolers, etc. In other words, car does have potential on stock equipment. Ask 10secS4, he proved it already.

V8weight
July 9th, 2010, 19:57
We run stock pump, lines, intercoolers, etc. In other words, car does have potential on stock equipment. Ask 10secS4, he proved it already.
So I would assume you're just re-selling his tune?

Casey
July 9th, 2010, 23:54
I didnt realize that 10secs4 literally developed his own tune. Thats crazy. That makes my question moot, because i assumed tunes had to be based in some way on the major companies who invested time and money in it, i didnt realize (naively) that you could tune yourself with the right software and knowledge.

s42ski
July 10th, 2010, 00:14
Casey - if you can hack you might be able to tune. But that does not mean your engine will survive! I would second what Dhall said - go with a name that you trust and that has been vetted on the forum. Unless you are going to race then getting another tenth of a second is not worth the risk of being a "tester". Also if there are problems with the tune on your car can you bring it back and get it fixed. I had an early version of REVO and it caused the engine to jump into limp mode when I was on cruise control and accelerated with the button. Scared the S__T out of me when it happened coming home from Mammoth with the family in the car. Wife gave me the WTF did you do to THIS car look.

Quick fix to the REVO dealer got a software fix and all was well.

Casey
July 10th, 2010, 00:17
Good advice too man, this kind of stuff is all new to me.

I think Ive narrowed it down, between ECU and TCU. i like the idea of there being a dealer i can go to with certain tunes, but i dont know if that will change my mind or not.

Audi-RS6
July 11th, 2010, 19:10
He plays his part in this tune.
I might be able to offer 2 week trial. I do want to sell some of those, so people start realizing what is crap in market.
GIAC does nothing but raising boost levels. I cannot say about others, but thats what German tuner told me. One day I bought the "trusted name", $2500 out the door, how do you like it? dyno it and will never buy them again and will not recommend.

So far nothing can come close to this tune. Your money, your choice.

So I would assume you're just re-selling his tune?

V8weight
July 11th, 2010, 19:20
So far nothing can come close to this tune. Your money, your choice.
http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/21076-Dyno-Day?highlight=dyno Really? I would say I had pretty good numbers with this tune.

Audi-RS6
July 11th, 2010, 19:23
Comeon... We have to use same dynos to compare, you know that. I saw higher number than yours. 1/4 mile is better way to prove.

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/21076-Dyno-Day?highlight=dyno Really? I would say I had pretty good numbers with this tune.

V8weight
July 11th, 2010, 19:30
Comeon... We have to use same dynos to compare, you know that. I saw higher number than yours. 1/4 mile is better way to prove.
Allright, I have no intention of turning this into a wang measuring contest. I was just stating that there are good tunes out there, and I completely agree with your statement about the off the shelf tunes. You wouldn't see me running an overpriced GIAC in my car when there are better options. I also agree that power is made when the entire map is taken into consideration, ie. fueling, boost, timing. I do have to say that while I'm not fond of big name tunes, you'll not see me throwing money to an unestablished basement tuner either.

Audi-RS6
July 11th, 2010, 19:37
Agree here, but everyone starts small.

.. I do have to say that while I'm not fond of big name tunes, you'll not see me throwing money to an unestablished basement tuner either.

V8weight
July 11th, 2010, 19:42
True, but in my opinion, if Marc's business had any merit, it would have grown by now. Over the years he's been banned from every forum on the web. Maybe his tunes are good and he's just a terrible business man, who knows. I do know I tried contacting him about his tune over a year ago, and never received any response. My thinking was, if it's this hard to make a purchase, what's the customer support going to be like down the line?

Audi-RS6
July 11th, 2010, 19:44
Someone needs to help him and we are here now, taking over this part )

V8weight
July 11th, 2010, 19:47
At any rate, I've taken this thread the wrong direction, and for that I apologize. I'm glad you found a tune that works for you, and it sounds like your car is running well. I'm also glad that these overpriced, archaic big name tunes are finally being exposed for what they are.....

V8weight
July 11th, 2010, 19:49
Someone needs to help him and we are here now, taking over this part )
That's good news, maybe that's all he needs, someone with the business experience to add the proper exposure and support that he needs. Good luck.

JRS-RS6
July 11th, 2010, 22:22
Maybe if someone had a spare ECU that was already coded for their car someone with a hot tune would want to demo it to see if it lives up to their claims. You could even use the same dyno to give a head to head look against the Eurocharged.

Audi-RS6
July 11th, 2010, 22:28
I'd love to compare. If there is a car in Bay Area with anything other than GIAC lets meet.

DHall1
July 11th, 2010, 23:23
Oh boy,

Dont start the pissin match again. I got called every name in the book when trying to help.

Complete waste of time.

At any rate, I've taken this thread the wrong direction, and for that I apologize. I'm glad you found a tune that works for you, and it sounds like your car is running well. I'm also glad that these overpriced, archaic big name tunes are finally being exposed for what they are.....

V8weight
July 12th, 2010, 04:06
Maybe if someone had a spare ECU that was already coded for their car someone with a hot tune would want to demo it to see if it lives up to their claims. You could even use the same dyno to give a head to head look against the Eurocharged.
No thanks, I'm anticipating my Viper tune, and then I'm done being the crash test dummy for RS6 tuning.

4everRS
July 12th, 2010, 04:28
but Pat, you were such a good guinea pig. Kinda like me with the tbelt change
No thanks, I'm anticipating my Viper tune, and then I'm done being the crash test dummy for RS6 tuning.

V8weight
July 12th, 2010, 04:40
but Pat, you were such a good guinea pig. Kinda like me with the tbelt change
Oh, that was a low blow... The difference is that I did what I had to do to rectify the situation. I prefer that the things that I touch to work properly if at all possible. ;)

4everRS
July 12th, 2010, 13:20
hehe

ok back on topic, I will look forward to some data from this tune.
Oh, that was a low blow... The difference is that I did what I had to do to rectify the situation. I prefer that the things that I touch to work properly if at all possible. ;)

10SecS4
July 23rd, 2010, 21:55
The "secret" RS6 tune described by the author of this thread is in fact mine. It is significantly faster than GIAC and every other tuner that I tested it against.

My blue RS6 ran 11.9 @ 117 with just my flash. It still had all of the cats. It also had 206K miles on it. Really kicking myself for selling this car, but oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqE3-JzYCig

My grey RS6 ran 11.5 @ 119 with the tune, no cats, and some minor weight reduction (wheels, battery etc). After some additional tuning, I had it running ~11.2-11.3 @ 121-122 on the street but snapped the trans input shaft in half before I had the chance to take it back to the strip.

http://www.dragtimes.com/Audi-RS-6-Timeslip-17901.html

I'm not tuning Audis anymore. It was just something I was doing on the side. Like a few people in this thread mentioned, I went about it half assed and couldn't offer the proper support/customer service so I killed it.

Happy motoring. :race:

Marc

DHall1
July 23rd, 2010, 23:53
Stock is faster than GIAC. ;-(

The "secret" RS6 tune described by the author of this thread is in fact mine. It is significantly faster than GIAC and every other tuner that I tested it against.

My blue RS6 ran 11.9 @ 117 with just my flash. It still had all of the cats. It also had 206K miles on it. Really kicking myself for selling this car, but oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqE3-JzYCig

My grey RS6 ran 11.5 @ 119 with the tune, no cats, and some minor weight reduction (wheels, battery etc). After some additional tuning, I had it running ~11.2-11.3 @ 121-122 on the street but snapped the trans input shaft in half before I had the chance to take it back to the strip.

http://www.dragtimes.com/Audi-RS-6-Timeslip-17901.html

I'm not tuning Audis anymore. It was just something I was doing on the side. Like a few people in this thread mentioned, I went about it half assed and couldn't offer the proper support/customer service so I killed it.

Happy motoring. :race:

Marc

10SecS4
July 24th, 2010, 00:57
While GIAC was pretty disappointing, this statement is incorrect. I tested all known factory BCY and BRV revisions and they were still slower than GIAC.

Stock is faster than GIAC. ;-(

skribe
July 24th, 2010, 16:21
Shit, enough with the venom for GIAC. Without Garrett Lim hacking and reverse engineering VW's ECU code as a med student in the '90s, (and then forming GIAC) chip tuning wouldn't be what it is today. In that era, people were really puzzling over the software, Garrett was one of the first guys to really figure it out.

Their tune is not bad, I've driven it. I don't believe it fuel starves like somebody was implying. The car I drove had been running it for over 50k miles with zero problems. It is expensive. They probably don't sell that tune enough at this point (if at all) to bother adjusting their price down. FWIW, the original owner of my car paid Hoppen $2300 for the stage 1 MTM tune.

I am a little biased, as I run GIAC in my 1.8t and have been really happy with it. It's a great tune for that platform. I wouldn't run GIAC in my RS6, I'm happy with MTM. But I also wouldn't run home-brew software and beta test for someone else's start-up. We all know how that turned out.

Back on point, looking forward to Pat's dyno of the Viper software!

DHall1
July 24th, 2010, 16:52
Where is the venom? I cant help the piles of data against the GIAC RS6 tune. Makes no difference who Garrett Lim is or what he has done to help the cause. If you put out a poor product you should be called out on it. I doubt Garrett Lim had any hand in forming MTM, Revo, or any of the euro tuning companies. My idea is a real one. I bet a stock RS6 is faster 0-60 than a GIAC flashed RS6. I would bet 100 cool ones on it.

As for the test dummies the data and potential problems have been fully revealed and its now up to the dealer to make good on some slight issues. Eurocharged is not a backyard program and has full support from euro programmers. That said, there seems to be a part throttle glitch in some Eurocharged 93 octane flashes. We have all seen the power gains but the glitch remains for some. For that reason you do not see me spouting off about the flash. Fair and balanced I guess.

We should all gain from hard concrete data and hopefully steer members in the right direction. Garrett Lim history means nothing to me. Data logs and dyno runs do. Ditto for Eurocharged and the results. Same standard holds true for them. I cannot recomment Eurocharged until the part throttle glitch is fixed for everyone.

Hell, the nay sayers slammed the Aces but each time a member tries the stuff they rave about it. So do results speak for the product or those folks must be suckers because there is one born every minute.

Shit, enough with the venom for GIAC. Without Garrett Lim hacking and reverse engineering VW's ECU code as a med student in the '90s, (and then forming GIAC) chip tuning wouldn't be what it is today. In that era, people were really puzzling over the software, Garrett was one of the first guys to really figure it out.

Their tune is not bad, I've driven it. I don't believe it fuel starves like somebody was implying. The car I drove had been running it for over 50k miles with zero problems. It is expensive. They probably don't sell that tune enough at this point (if at all) to bother adjusting their price down. FWIW, the original owner of my car paid Hoppen $2300 for the stage 1 MTM tune.

I am a little biased, as I run GIAC in my 1.8t and have been really happy with it. It's a great tune for that platform. I wouldn't run GIAC in my RS6, I'm happy with MTM. But I also wouldn't run home-brew software and beta test for someone else's start-up. We all know how that turned out.

Back on point, looking forward to Pat's dyno of the Viper software!

skribe
July 24th, 2010, 19:36
"I bet a stock RS6 is faster 0-60 than a GIAC flashed RS6. I would bet 100 cool ones on it. "

Consider that bet taken. You owe me 100 beers.

MaxRS6
July 24th, 2010, 19:55
<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/LPkUvfL8T1I&hl=en_US&fs=1 allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED> (file://<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LPkUvfL8T1I&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LPkUvfL8T1I&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>)

"I bet a stock RS6 is faster 0-60 than a GIAC flashed RS6. I would bet 100 cool ones on it. "

Consider that bet taken. You owe me 100 beers.

Casey
July 26th, 2010, 21:19
Dhall, was it you, or v8weight that said the 91 octane Eurocharged was okay to run, but the 93 had the glitch?

If something were to go wrong with this custom/10secs4/bay area tires tune, what kind of support is there for it? I have never had a chipped car before, my biggest experience has been with Diablosport, and they were always around with the Chrysler/Dodge guys helping out with any problems.

skribe
July 27th, 2010, 14:15
There are a bunch of videos on youtube of this guy and his tune owning all kinds of other cars. (I'm not going to mention the video where he gets beaten by a monster RX7 full of body filler and then gets in a sad slap-fight with the guy. Whoops, I just did. :))

Notice on this vid he's brake boosting the beast and just rockets out of the hole...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4S44DkMhTM&feature=PlayList&p=F9947E2626DCCF0A&playnext=1&index=110

Does this tune allow brake boosting? I think a mildly tuned RS6 could hit 60 in threes if the ECU would allow brake boosting. Yes Dave, I know it's bad for the transmission.

10SecS4
July 27th, 2010, 14:25
Those are indeed my videos. The RX7 is a bonafide 10 second car. It has a modified LS1 with spray and the car weighs around 2600lbs. I got hustled that night for sure since I gave them one car length and the break. Keep in mind the fight that ensued after was not related to the race and occurred after I had already left; I was not involved in that. :-)

Yeah, my tunes allow for brake boosting. I was able to pull low to mid 1.6 second short times at the dragstrip. On my 11.5 pass, my 0-60 MPH was in the high 2/low 3 second range.

Marc

There are a bunch of videos on youtube of this guy and his tune owning all kinds of other cars. (I'm not going to mention the video where he gets beaten by a monster RX7 full of body filler and then gets in a sad slap-fight with the guy. Whoops, I just did. :))

Notice on this vid he's brake boosting the beast and just rockets out of the hole...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4S44DkMhTM&feature=PlayList&p=F9947E2626DCCF0A&playnext=1&index=110

Does this tune allow brake boosting? I think a mildly tuned RS6 could hit 60 in threes if the ECU would allow brake boosting. Yes Dave, I know it's bad for the transmission.

2TURBOV8
July 30th, 2010, 00:57
Marc,
I am very interested in this tune. What are the draw-backs of having it? Can you switch between the stock and the modified tune? How close is it to breaking the transmission? You mentioned you got one of your RS6's down to 11.2, and then broke the input shaft to the transmission I think it was. I would love to have my RS6 run like that, but what is the cost?

V8weight
July 30th, 2010, 01:13
Marc,
I am very interested in this tune. What are the draw-backs of having it? Can you switch between the stock and the modified tune? How close is it to breaking the transmission? You mentioned you got one of your RS6's down to 11.2, and then broke the input shaft to the transmission I think it was. I would love to have my RS6 run like that, but what is the cost?
Hey! welcome to the board. It would appear that someone ended up with Fonzi's old car after all.

2TURBOV8
July 30th, 2010, 01:55
Thanks!! Yep, it appears I did buy his old car. It's an awesome car, I was lucky to find it!!

MaxRS6
July 30th, 2010, 02:02
Congrats and welcome aboard the

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q240/Miltanius/CrazyTrainPoster1.jpg

Amulet-S6
July 30th, 2010, 03:38
Congrats and welcome aboard the

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q240/Miltanius/CrazyTrainPoster1.jpg

Max, I swear 800 of your 808 posts are of Ozzy... but i smile every time. You're consistent if nothing else!

V8weight
July 30th, 2010, 03:41
Max, I swear 800 of your 808 posts are of Ozzy... but i smile every time. You're consistent if nothing else!
He never misses a new member either. Even if their first post is buried in the third page of a tire shop custom tune thread...

ben916
July 30th, 2010, 04:23

It's about to more "Crazy" once Max gets his "Comic Con" shwag from the west coast...

Back on Topic:
I thought that Fonzie's Bazooka had a tune on it???

MaxRS6
July 30th, 2010, 13:11

LOL- Glad to hear I can make the smile maker smile. Someone has to keep the dream alive...;0

He never misses a new member either. Even if their first post is buried in the third page of a tire shop custom tune thread...

It is just polite to welcome new persons into da house- I have no life (except a great wife, teen-age daughter that keeps us on the move, full time business servicing several hundred end users, golf, family, house projects, picking my toes & ear wax, kicking the cats, drinking cokes, harassing my friends with phone calls/emails- AND OF COURSE- There is the RS6 maintenance projects and terrorizing the participants on the road..Leaves lots of time to read through posts....00

It's about to more "Crazy" once Max gets his "Comic Con" shwag from the west coast...

I'm been sitting on top of my mailbox for 2 days- The postman pats me on the head and says "There is always tomorrow". I look forward to the surprise Ben and thanks for thinking of me...I thinks I'll have the wifey open the package as I monitor from a safe distance.

10SecS4
July 30th, 2010, 18:52
Not sure if you missed it in this thread, but I'm no longer selling software for the RS6. Sorry.

Marc,

skribe
July 30th, 2010, 20:34
Audi-RS6, you are the seller of this tune, please provide some details... Like a dyno sheet, pricing, etc. I don't think I'm interested for reasons covered in the rant above, but have to say the tune looks impressive, I'm sure others want to know more -- there is no mention of it on baytires.com.

2TURBOV8, good chance you'll break your transmission with the 10secS4/Baytires.com tune or without it.
Fonzie went through three on your car I think... these cars aren't cheap to keep, but are worth it inmo! Have fun with it!

ben916
July 30th, 2010, 21:55
I'm been sitting on top of my mailbox for 2 days- The postman pats me on the head and says "There is always tomorrow". I look forward to the surprise Ben and thanks for thinking of me...I thinks I'll have the wifey open the package as I monitor from a safe distance.

There are no illegal substances nor contraband of any sort as, well, how else would I get squirrely RS6 videos in the snow and ice on fookin' PS2's from????

Beastly
July 31st, 2010, 19:45
Back on subject/topic of this thread here is an interesting data point:

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/378252-I-have-two-rs6-used-turbos

not say'n its related just reporting from the interweb.....

V8weight
July 31st, 2010, 19:52
Back on subject/topic of this thread here is an interesting data point:

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/378252-I-have-two-rs6-used-turbos

not say'n its related just reporting from the interweb.....
Hahahaha, nice find Beastly!

Audi-RS6
August 1st, 2010, 07:29
Hahahaha, nice find Beastly!

Thats nice thought :vhmmm:, but its not because of chip, car had turbo leak before. I was waiting for warranty to cover that.

Audi-RS6
August 1st, 2010, 07:46
we dont offer it at baytires.com site, you need to contact me directly.

P.S.: Some one found my post about selling my old turbos, yes I do replace them, I found small air leak long time ago, was waiting for warranty to cover it. And by the way. I was smoking cars with this leak left and right. After repair I will post some nice runs and dyno.

Audi-RS6, you are the seller of this tune, please provide some details... Like a dyno sheet, pricing, etc. I don't think I'm interested for reasons covered in the rant above, but have to say the tune looks impressive, I'm sure others want to know more -- there is no mention of it on baytires.com.

2TURBOV8, good chance you'll break your transmission with the 10secS4/Baytires.com tune or without it.
Fonzie went through three on your car I think... these cars aren't cheap to keep, but are worth it inmo! Have fun with it!

skribe
August 10th, 2010, 02:01
Bump -- Where is the info on this tune? Buying a second ECU to experiment with other programs. Brake boosting and a two-stage rev limiter would be fun at the strip.

ttboost
August 10th, 2010, 02:04
Bump -- Where is the info on this tune? Buying a second ECU to experiment with other programs. Brake boosting and a two-stage rev limiter would be fun at the strip.

I think EPL can do that. I have those features in my 996tt.