PDA

View Full Version : One fast Russian Audi RS6 (EvoTech) on its way to Sweden...

Erik
June 4th, 2010, 13:54
A lorry full of Russian sportscars are its way to Sweden, to participate at Gustavs GTBoard event.

There's a blue RS6 V10 on there as well as tuned GT-Rs, 9ffs etc.

There will also be a black MTM RS6-R with 740 hp and 900 Nm there :revs:

http://www.zatzy.com/attachments/allmaent/79500d1275651107-carspotting-2010-dsc00026.jpg

More photos: http://www.zatzy.com/allmaent/359745-carspotting-2010-a-37.html#post4410555

4everRS
June 4th, 2010, 14:39
Go to Dragtimes.info 's channel on youtube and this car is on there quite a bit. Does several races in the Moscow 500. Can't remember but I think is a evotech tune to 750hp. I think i've seen the M6 on there as well.

DHall1
June 4th, 2010, 16:33
Any car washes in Russia?

Are these all mobsters?

Erik
June 4th, 2010, 17:20

If you put the cars on an open lorry what do you think will happen? ;)

4everRS
June 4th, 2010, 17:20
no one is willing to verify those claims ;)

Are these all mobsters?

DHall1
June 4th, 2010, 18:19
These were not dirty from transport. They were filthy when they were loaded.

I will go look again it was just a first impression.

If you put the cars on an open lorry what do you think will happen? ;)

ben916
June 4th, 2010, 18:24
They look like they are loaded up on a lorry AND a ship.... just steer on over to TX, thru the oil, and unload them... No one will even pay attention as all eyes are about 5000' down...

Edit: I got DIBS on the RS6...

Ruergard
June 5th, 2010, 07:21
I'll probably go the to event tommorow. Watch out for pics. :revs:

skribe
June 5th, 2010, 13:20
You see these new, high-dollar cars with mods piloted by guys in their 20s and 30s wearing a versace shirt and a $30k wristwatch. In prague, they call them russian missiles. Most of these guys keep their cars really clean and detailed at all times -- they're all about representing. I'm sure they're dirty from the transport.

Where they get their money, well...:vhmmm:

Anyway, back on topic, sounds like an awesome event. I love the dragtimes vids. The Switzer GTRs are insane.

Video, Erik, Video!

DHall1
June 5th, 2010, 16:28
Ever hear them speak in vids?

Not rocket scientists
Not doctors
Not educated

That leaves two choices for income of that nature. One is mob and the other....well you will have to guess. Legalized mob...lets put it that way.

You see these new, high-dollar cars with mods piloted by guys in their 20s and 30s wearing a versace shirt and a $30k wristwatch. In prague, they call them russian missiles. Most of these guys keep their cars really clean and detailed at all times -- they're all about representing. I'm sure they're dirty from the transport.

Where they get their money, well...:vhmmm:

Anyway, back on topic, sounds like an awesome event. I love the dragtimes vids. The Switzer GTRs are insane.

Video, Erik, Video!

Erik
June 5th, 2010, 17:18
These were not dirty from transport. They were filthy when they were loaded.

Dave, I'm a bit concern that your concern is that the cars are a bit dirty.

I'm more interested in the performance of the cars than how clean they are ;)

PS I just recently saw what a Carrera GT looked like after 1500 kms on a lorry. Brown, not white.

Ruergard
June 5th, 2010, 19:37
All I care about is that these cars are bloody damn quick. And I quite like the fact that they are being used properly. :D

artur777
June 5th, 2010, 20:48
These guys from Russia are going to win tomorrow. Their cars are insane like 9ff GT2 with 1200 hp;-)))

Erik
June 5th, 2010, 22:00
9ff usually have a lot of hp, but they seem to have a problem to finish the races ;) Anyone remember Bruntingthorpe lately? Or just google the pics ;)
The car was allowed one round, becasue it was way too loud. Road car?

Let's see tomorrow. Weather should be clear blue skies and not too warm.

Let the the best man win :)