PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Spec Nav button broken, need DC nav CD and animal incursion

bobski
May 22nd, 2010, 20:40
I have a US spec 2003 RS6 with the OEM Nav. I know it is not a great system, but I had hoped to use it here in DC and the power on button is all of a sudden not working. Does anyone have an OEM nav system sitting around that you would like to donate or sell for a small amount or does anyone know how to fix the button so that the unit will power up?

Also, does anyone know if the one disc I have will cover DC when the car is from the Southwestern US? If not, does anyone have a CD for the mid-atlantic states?

And, finally, I am totally befuddled by this. I shipped my car from New Mexico to DC last week using Dependable Auto Shippers. All went well. I used the car once, parked it in my underground parking area, put the car cover on with the doors locked and came yesterday to use it for the first time and the car smelled like urine. I thought a cat had pissed on the car cover. But, the inside smelled so I figured out that there was a pool of piss under the spare tire. No evidence of an animal. No way for one to get in or out. I cleaned it out glad that none of it got on anything permeable. Any ideas?

Thanks a bunch. Bobski

skribe
May 23rd, 2010, 02:02
Oh boy. Possible some Audi hater got in your trunk at some point in the shipping process?

https://www.rockymountaingraphics.com/%5Cuploads%5Cthumbs%5CpissonAudi_thumb_150x150.JPG