PDA

View Full Version : hahnmgh63, are you in colorado? i just saw a white RS6

p3u
May 22nd, 2010, 06:59
I thought there was only one, unless it was you,, but sure enough an arctic white RS6. I spotted it from a distance while I was going south bound on I25, he was going north, and thought it was an A6 at first due to the color. As I got closer the bumpers, grills, mirrors and everything was there. I was surprised to see it, beautiful color!

ben916
May 22nd, 2010, 07:45
Hahnmgh63 is located in Roy, WA but I seem to remember that he would be in Vacaville, CA today to help dWiGhT with a VAG-COM issue...

I was waiting for this....
According to the US RS6 VIN list that was compiled before I was dutifully given the honor, there are 2 Arctic White C5 RS6 in the US.

hahnmgh63
May 22nd, 2010, 09:18
No, not in Colorado but I've been told my car is not Arctic white. Brazil if he pipes up thinks he knows what color it is but it is a "Slightly" off white. As I have mentioned before, Audi custom colors don't list them on the options sticker (why, who knows), the options sticker on the exterior color code is just blank. I am in California tonight but not doing Vagcom, just drinking Port, a couple of wineries (BR Cohn I hope) in the morning then off to Anchorage.

Casey
May 22nd, 2010, 15:19
I think its awesome that you have a white RS6. i was always under the impression that there was NO C5 A6 that came in arctic or whatever white, that they were all like a cream white. and i definitely didnt know that someone could order custom Audi colors. That is an awesome find on your part.