PDA

View Full Version : RS6 in Hollywood, FL: BUYER BEWARE

demonic6
May 9th, 2010, 00:00
I saw this RS6 posted on the Florida craigslist and was blown away by the price relative to the miles! Anyways, I called the guy and asked if it had been in any accidents and he send a it had "a little fender bender once". I then asked if it showed on the carfax, and he replied saying "I think so....probably". I then said "Well I assume it has a clean title?". He then finally said, "It actually has a Florida rebuilt title". Glad I asked. It took way too many questions to get him to reveal that. Anyways, my point is not necesarily that this guy is dishonest, but rather that the price of this car should not reflect the values of our cars! Lets keep the values up!

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/1724949518.html

SAF
May 9th, 2010, 00:18
You mean Hollyood don't you?

DHall1
May 9th, 2010, 07:54
Not another one of these in FL.

For Pete's sake, dont send a notice to Carfax. You will have the wrath of forum members dragging you thru the mud.

doh, only the 154th time my mailbox filled up with hate mail.

Gustaf
May 10th, 2010, 14:56
Was this the one that was posted by Elite Motor Cars and had damage to the right front? I remember seeing that one about 3 years back. Overall the fix looked like it would have been pretty easy but I'm not sure what may have happened to any oil lines, etc that may have been in that area.