PDA

View Full Version : Got the car yesterday, 13 hours from Forth Worth, TX to Greenville, SC. Im in love!

Casey
May 2nd, 2010, 13:45
God damn do i love this car. I was in such a rush to get back to my hotel that I couldnt really play around with it as much as I wanted, but every time I hit the gas, especially in S mode, i giggle like a little school girl. Im sure you all know this already, but holy shit is this monster awesome. It had a few good surprises when I picked it up too, such as a clearbra, silver/gray piping on the seats, and some sort of integrated radar detector that makes the signal light arrows beep and flash. Pics, complete with a billion dead bugs, will soon follow!

AudiRS4ever
May 2nd, 2010, 14:28
Congrats and glad you like it so much. Look forward to the pics when you get a chance.

ben916
May 2nd, 2010, 19:31
Congrats!

There seems to be an exodus of RS6's from the midwest to the east coast...
Got a list of Mods planned?

Ruergard
May 2nd, 2010, 19:56
Congratulations, don't forget about pics. :thumb:

Casey
May 3rd, 2010, 14:46
Its pouring here in SC right now, and the front is so covered in bugs its disgusting, but pics will come soon, believe me.

Mod list? But of course! As soon as the SRT8 is gone, some all red LED tails are in order, possibly blacking out (black optics) on the grilles and window trim, tinted windows, Remote start for the winter months. Engine, rims, suspension, TCM, etc will come in time, but i like to space them out somewhat, so i always have something to do :)