PDA

View Full Version : Fisker Karma - Supercars Exposed

trev0006
April 28th, 2010, 07:58
Fisker Karma (http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-10/04-28-10page-Fisker-Karma.htm) This is one hybrid I would drive.

Erik
April 28th, 2010, 10:46
Danish design :D

JavierNuvolari
April 28th, 2010, 15:50
I love that car, looks so sharp.

ChicagoAudi
April 28th, 2010, 17:10
Danish design :D

Then let the Danes fund this frivolous project rather than the U.S. taxpayers. Tesla, Fisker, and other "pioneering" and dreamer automakers are almost economically viable with very generous government subsidies. The markets, rather than the policy wonks in Washington, should make the decision to fund these "going nowhere but fast projects."

Benman
April 28th, 2010, 18:40
Then let the Danes fund this frivolous project rather than the U.S. taxpayers. Tesla, Fisker, and other "pioneering" and dreamer automakers are almost economically viable with very generous government subsidies. The markets, rather than the policy wonks in Washington, should make the decision to fund these "going nowhere but fast projects."

Keep in mind, these "alternative" energy cars are hardly the only thing with subsidies. Hell, even our electricity for our homes have "subsidies". Or, have we forgotten we the tax payers PAID for the damn power plants in the FIRST PLACE! There is no "true" free market any where.

Back on topic, I love the look and potential, now let's see it in actual practice. :cheers:

Ben

ChicagoAudi
April 28th, 2010, 19:47
There is no "true" free market any where.
Ben

Written like a true Progressive from the left coast!

Looking for these companies to join those other great automakers including Tucker and DeLorean.

Benman
April 28th, 2010, 20:06
Written like a true Progressive from the left coast!

Looking for these companies to join those other great automakers including Tucker and DeLorean.

We'll continue via PM ;)