PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Taxi?

topcat_92
April 27th, 2010, 23:06
During my usual scan of eBay for RS6 items, I stumbled across this Imola Yellow RS6 for sale. Check out the pics, the Taxi add-ons are hillarious. It would definately be the fastest taxi around.

Is this owner on RS6.com?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-Audi-Rs6-1-3-Imola-Yellows-USA-NR-/120560582308?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c11f87ea4

ben916
April 27th, 2010, 23:34
Yes, it is either SAF for Safe4Now... and he has a video of it ripping the track up - SaWEET exhaust notes!!!!!!

SAFE4NOW
April 28th, 2010, 00:46
That's me... just proving a point to an adjuster...

While everything is for sale for a price, I'm not really " selling " if you know what I mean.

I'm having too much fun with it.

Steve

skribe
April 28th, 2010, 05:16
Driving around in Chicago, I notice that cab drivers really seem to dig the RS6. Then I realized it looks a whole lot like a cabby dream car -- a smoother, better, faster Ford Crown Vic. Especially the nose.

Funny that you took that truth to its logical conclusion in the real world. Must be amusing to drive in the full cab livery.

SAFE4NOW
April 28th, 2010, 15:23
Driving around in Chicago, I notice that cab drivers really seem to dig the RS6. Then I realized it looks a whole lot like a cabby dream car -- a smoother, better, faster Ford Crown Vic. Especially the nose.

Funny that you took that truth to its logical conclusion in the real world. Must be amusing to drive in the full cab livery.

True... though everything you see are just stickers, so most of the time, it's just a plain IY Rs6... I had to pull the stickers off the last time because a guy actually jumped in the car thinking I was a real cab!

S

topcat_92
April 29th, 2010, 19:59
I had to pull the stickers off the last time because a guy actually jumped in the car thinking I was a real cab!

S
Hillarious. Posting it for an adjuster, what for?