PDA

View Full Version : Quick Update.. E63 mods, miss the community

Fonzie Audi
April 27th, 2010, 02:35
Heeyy,

Haven't seen my RS6 on here.. don't even know if it's sold yet. Miss that thing.

The current mod list on the E63:

- Carbonio Carbon Fiber Intake
- Header Back USP Motorsports exhaust
- Evosport catless x pipe
- Evosport ECU
- Evosport Crank Pulley

Going to hang out a while before doing the headers. No one makes springs for the front yet, so my hands are tied for now with suspension/lowering if needed.

Doesn't get off the line like the beast (obviously), RWD and no turbos = slower from a stop.. but the thing is bone-chilling on the highway. Its really, really fast.

It sounds like nothing i've ever heard before. You guys know i'm an exhaust guy (per my videos).. and the tone/rumble is insane. I'll post more vids if you guys want.. even though its a merc

Nothing can really replace an RS6, and for some reason i still log on here every morning. Love this forum/community.

Fonz

DHall1
April 27th, 2010, 02:54
Bring on the vids!

You need to take over your Friday thread again. Your pics are the best.

Hope things are well.

BTW, I miss my RS6 every time I drive the wifes E55. But boy its fun to roast those rear tires at will. Now her car needs tires and guess who is in the dog house. heheh

Roger
April 27th, 2010, 04:06
I'd love to hear it, how is it from inside? Not too loud?

Jimmy
April 27th, 2010, 14:25
That's VERY cool...the 6.2 motor is awesome at speed. I like the sound of what you've done to yours !

There's big plans for that block too for the future.

Fonzie Audi
April 27th, 2010, 14:31
I'll jump back on that Friday thread. I have lots of new pics.. Jenny has been very busy. I guess i just lost interest once it got moved to the Off Topic section. Hope you're doing good Dave.

I'll get a couple vids posted. I have some really nice drive by's, ride alongs, ect.

The sound inside the car is more than tolerable. The insulation is incredible. From the inside, it sounds aggressive but managable. From the outside, it sounds as if a harley and a jet plane had a child.

Fonzie Audi
May 1st, 2010, 03:08
updated the off topic pic thread

DHall1
May 1st, 2010, 03:54
Oh boy back on track.