PDA

View Full Version : Audi TT Wheel Spacers - 4 wheel kit

Bigglezworth
April 25th, 2010, 04:01

Spring cleaning!!

Complete set of hubcentric wheel spacers for 1st generation Audi TT that bring the OEM wheels perfectly to the edge of the fenders. Front spacers are ECS #1030 17.5mm DR Series. Rear spacers are H&R 25mm DRA Series. Don't be drawn in by the 'cheapo' spacers that never rotate true and throw off your wheel balance at highway speed. These are the best of the best.

Kit includes everything you see in the 1st picture (spacers and lugs). Retail Price: $320.00 from Tunerworks. Great opportunity @ 50% less plus associated tax for slighty used. $150 + shipping from Calgary, Alberta T2J 2H9.

I'm not a regular on the TT forum, but I am on the RS6 forum. If you need confirmation of my selling status, I can provide you my eBay profile which I have been selling on for over a decade with 300+ feedback and 100% rating.

PM to get more information.
Tim

floydpo
February 19th, 2011, 08:56
hi there is your audi wheel spacer (http://www.drivewire.com/make/cat/wheel-spacers/audi/) still available? i just in need of it. your reply is highly appreciated. or kindly email me at floydpo@yahoo.com. i'm not always online here. thanks a lot

mrvolf
April 28th, 2011, 22:58
Hi is it still availble ? if yes I will take it. thanks