PDA

View Full Version : You've gotta love this story!

luckylady
September 12th, 2003, 04:50
OMFG Just drove the a CHIPPED RS-6!!!
OMFG I was JUST talking about driving my boys chipped RS-6 and 10 min later he calls and says he's outside of my work.

I run out and see the 19'inch bbs lm's wrapped on mich. pilot sports w/ 8 piston YES 8 piston, front calipers taht have like 3mm's between the rims w/ cross drilled rotors ready to stop the car. The rear of the car also had stock cross drilled rotors but w/ 4 calipers. IN THE FUCKEN REAR!!!

Me, Leo - my who who had a 01 typeS and now a SMG E46 m3 and alex -AC get in the car. I go down the same road taht I filmed my typeS doing 0~90. well on the same fucken road I hit was going like 90 in 1/2 the distance.

I made a 90 degree left at the next signal going @ about 40mph and feel the quattro pulling me through. about 50 yards later I hang a right on to a major highway (495). I hit the gas about 3/4 and instantly it throws me back and pulls me forward. I was so busy driving I didn't notice the needle getting thrown down to redline. I drive for about 2 miles then get off the next exit and drove back. OMFG!! Im going like 120 and the JUST realized the needles on the damn thing goes from 60~80~100~120. They are in 20mph intervals, I hit the gas about 1/2 way and the needles goes from 80~100 as if its going from 80~85 in my 740. My 740 has over 300 lb/s of torque and is pretty fast on the highway but this beast made my 7 feel like a honda insight..

We come back to our company and let the car cool for about 5 min and I dry the drool off my face.. whew~~

The engine cover is full carbon fiber and the battery is in the trunk in what looks like a 10 in sub box.

For who ever thinks the next RS4 is getting the RS6 engine, forget about it no way in hell it'll fit. it barelly fit inside of the RS6's bay.

The car is a RS6 w/ a chip + exhaust putting down about 415RWHP!! one of the fastest cars i've ever driven.

This came off an Acura site!:addict: Lucky!

Benman
September 12th, 2003, 15:15
nice story. Those acura boys sure like their "sentence enhancers":hihi: :cheers:

Ben:addict: