PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to get dinner in Chicago tomorrow night? Little RS6 meet up? :)

p3u
April 20th, 2010, 21:46
I'll be in Chicago around 5 tomorrow, driving the beast out there and thought I'd see if anyone wanted to get a bite and drink.

Just thought of it, I didn't realize I'd have a night there so if anyone is interested let me know!

Benman
April 21st, 2010, 00:22
Not there, but if you get out to So Cal, look me up. :)

V8weight
April 21st, 2010, 00:25
Can't do Chicago, but feel free to swing by St. Paul on your way through. I like drinks, and occasionally dinner.

JRS-RS6
April 21st, 2010, 01:30
Can't do Chicago, but feel free to swing by St. Paul on your way through. I like drinks, and occasionally dinner.

Seeing as I was too lazy (umm I mean tired from working so hard) to run down to where you were this weekend if you stop by to see Pat I could probably free up some time. Back home again and right down the road a bit.

skribe
April 21st, 2010, 04:24
should be rolling outta chi at 8 something pm tomorrow... I'm driving a (surprisingly gutless) a4 2.0t DSG loaner, as my beast has his heart on the operating table at the moment.

mmaturo
April 21st, 2010, 05:43
Not sure i can do dinner but i can do a drink somewhere. Caught me on a bad day as headed to Vegas Thursday morning but I could swing by somewhere for a couple.

terrytcl
April 21st, 2010, 19:31
where are you planning on being at?

mmaturo
April 21st, 2010, 22:22
where are you planning on being at?

No word yet, he is still driving in so i'm in a holding pattern but will try to meet for at least a drink or two and check out his piano black wood/other mods. Curious to do a back to back ride for that matter.

terrytcl
April 21st, 2010, 22:31
well, if you guys are out in the burbs (near schaumburg)... send me a PM

:)

mmaturo
April 21st, 2010, 22:33
well, if you guys are out in the burbs (near schaumburg)... send me a PM

:)

Its looking like downtown. Too bad not a little more warning to get a few more of the regular Chicago Audi club to show for beer.