PDA

View Full Version : Selling my RS6

Brav
April 14th, 2010, 20:31
I havent listed it yet but thought I would post here first. I am starting a new project car and I have too many cars as it is..

I am the 2nd owner, previously owned by an older gentleman and his wife and I have had it the last 13 months. Curently 118k miles. Runs strong. CA car its whole life. There are some minor rock chips/wear and tear for the age and mileage otherwise no significant blemishes. Just put new tires on a month ago and fresh oil/filter/AC service. T/C was replaced just before I purchased it by dealer. Known issues: very slow coolant leak in plastic T fitting behind engine, Brakes will squeak when hot due to factory pad pins.. Wear from lotion (female driven) on audio/hvac controls. Otherwise a very solid car that has given me no problems.

Have original window sticker and books. Bone stock, except for Euro tail lights, 20% tint, and resonator removal. Never chipped.

Options:
Daytona Gray/Black leather
Navigation
Carbon Fiber Trim
Sport Exhaust

$19800 - pics to follow. Located in Irvine, CA

Jimmy
April 16th, 2010, 12:46
Could you post a few pix of the car?

Brav
April 16th, 2010, 17:21
I just took some in front of my office - sorry for poor quality, lighting, and unclean car. Been raining here.

Brav
April 16th, 2010, 17:22
Interior

Jimmy
April 19th, 2010, 12:58
Those pix are fine ! Thanks...the car looks nice.

I have a bud in San Diego looking for a reasonable priced and well driven Rs6....this would work for him without a doubt. I will point him your way (if you don't mind).

Brav
April 19th, 2010, 16:18
Thanks Jimmy, would appreciate the referral :) I think its the cheapest one out there right now.