PDA

View Full Version : How to make an enemy of a car guy.

V8weight
April 10th, 2010, 06:01
So, Rachel and her friends met up after work this evening for a happy hour get together, and she was insistent on my presence. I figured why not drive across town during rush hour to pay for something that I already have in the fridge, and met her up there. As I pulled in the parking lot I spotted one of her friends and rolled down my window to greet her as I approached. Right about then she decided to make a swift kicking motion at me, resulting in her shoe flying off and hitting my windshield, ultimately bouncing back down onto my hood and creating a soft dent accompanied by some scratches. Nice performance.

ben916
April 10th, 2010, 06:33
grrrrrrrr!!!!

So now you can do the MTM hood vents....
There is ALWAYS a silver lining...

Flying V all the way!

SAF
April 10th, 2010, 06:41
And her reaction?

DHall1
April 10th, 2010, 07:26
PDR and some polish. You are superman.

There better be some kissin up coming your way.

Ahhh, to be in your 20s and making bar runs. Just wait till your my age and fun is going to the golf course with old farts that kick your a$$. No matter the old fart is a ex PGA member and still shoots 3-5 handicap. He has been friends with Carl for like 50 years or something. That guy can play golf. I shoot better every time we go out.

See what I mean. Fun at this age is a Par 4 18th 380yds....7iron second shot 140yards on the green 15ft from the pin. Then miss the easy birdie put and eat dirt. hahahhah

So, Rachel and her friends met up after work this evening for a happy hour get together, and she was insistent on my presence. I figured why not drive across town during rush hour to pay for something that I already have in the fridge, and met her up there. As I pulled in the parking lot I spotted one of her friends and rolled down my window to greet her as I approached. Right about then she decided to make a swift kicking motion at me, resulting in her shoe flying off and hitting my windshield, ultimately bouncing back down onto my hood and creating a soft dent accompanied by some scratches. Nice performance.

LIRS6
April 11th, 2010, 21:40
Right about then she decided to make a swift kicking motion at me, resulting in her shoe flying off and hitting my windshield, ultimately bouncing back down onto my hood and creating a soft dent accompanied by some scratches. Nice performance.

Nice feet?