PDA

View Full Version : RS5 - one of the first?

Sparefroh
March 29th, 2010, 21:18

Saturday in Austria. With many thanks to KresoF1 and Qisha and for the excellent RS5 info in recent weeks.

LittleDevil
March 29th, 2010, 22:51
Nice, hope to see more pics in the future in different colours too :)

youry
March 30th, 2010, 00:36
a pre-prod car as no customer orders have been even accepted yet so can't see how this one can be an end customer RS5..

EKaru
March 30th, 2010, 03:25
I'm disappointed :w:

KresoF1
March 30th, 2010, 14:53

Saturday in Austria. With many thanks to KresoF1 and Qisha and for the excellent RS5 info in recent weeks.

First, welcome to rs6.com!

Second, was that RS5 with German IN or HN licence plates?

Sparefroh
March 30th, 2010, 22:30
No german licence plates. Austria is our country ;-)

Ruergard
March 31st, 2010, 12:24
Sparefroh, Welcome!

Very nice first post... :thumb:

audidriven
April 8th, 2010, 11:57
Certainly a car from Porsche Salzburg - the Austrian general Importeur for Audi ;)

Sparefroh
April 8th, 2010, 20:10
Certainly a car from Porsche Salzburg - the Austrian general Importeur for Audi ;)

No, the RS5 is privately held, no car of the Porsche Holding Salzburg. I know the owner.

roadrunner
April 8th, 2010, 20:13
No, the RS5 is privately held, no car of the Porsche Holding Salzburg. I know the owner.

Certainly someone with "more than strong" ties to Audi AG, having the RS5 before even the dealers get one ;)

LittleDevil
April 8th, 2010, 20:57
If you know the owner, can you ask him if he can take some more pics of his car and you can post them here? ;)

Lmg
April 8th, 2010, 22:12
If you know the owner, can you ask him if he can take some more pics of his car and you can post them here? ;)

And a small "first drive" test?:jlol:

Fab
April 9th, 2010, 13:58
:applause:

could he also make a couple of nice vids !!?? :jlol:

Erik
April 9th, 2010, 17:30

It would be pretty cool if RS6.com was first with some sort of test drive, before the official test drives in Spain.

I can offer space on the main page :D

Come on...

inF
April 11th, 2010, 08:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KBqvrnb2_E

Ritchy
April 11th, 2010, 11:19
I always get a problem with the rear, hope it will be ok with the black color/black exhaust.

My dealer said i could modify the car until beggining of may. Hesitate with the dynamic control steering extra, and the color: black or daytona grey ?

Otherwise, waiting for the first test drive !

Fab
April 11th, 2010, 16:59
Salut Ritchy,

congratulation for your order ! I am also wondering about my config and some details are still to be confirmed. I am also hesitating between black and Monza grey and on top of that shall i go for black optic package or not. But in my opinion black color/black exhaust is perfect. I just saw a full black RS4 B7 in Gva yesterday with black exhaust (ok the RS5 rear is not the same) and it looked stunning.

I also hesitate between standard or black 20" wheels.

This is the reason why I will wait to see more RS5 around in tests and on internet before to close me order. Also waiting for the test drive hopefully soon.

Ciao

Fab

youry
April 11th, 2010, 19:43
I always get a problem with the rear, hope it will be ok with the black color/black exhaust.

My dealer said i could modify the car until beggining of may. Hesitate with the dynamic control steering extra, and the color: black or daytona grey ?

Otherwise, waiting for the first test drive !

remember you almost became crazy when you saw the RS4 V8 in daytons gray the day we took care of your engine optimization, so no doubt you shoudl take daytona.....

I don't think your dealer is in a position to effectiveley enter the order in AUDI systems. Since orders cannot be taken yet even in Germany. but that does not change the fact that he accepts your order of course...