PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Foglight Grill

'Rado_RS6
March 26th, 2010, 22:25
I lost my passenger side "corner" grill that goes around my foglight over the weekend, probably in the snow somewhere. :doh:

Does anyone have an extra they would like to sell or know of a place where I can find one for cheaper than $177 the dealer wants? I searched around on here and called a few of the online parts places to no avail.

Thanks in advance!

'Rado_RS6
March 30th, 2010, 00:01
OK, no love. I understand. I put an order in with GET-Store, some company with no phone and poor grammar skills, but a lot of happy ebay customers for this grill for $68, or about a third of the dealer price. Has anyone had any dealings with these guys? I figured it was worth a shot for the price. They didn't have it listed, but replied quick to my email with the right part#.

Update: I've now put about 15,000 miles on the car since buying it in August, about 10K of that in the snowy mountains of CO. It's an awesome ride, for sure. It's not quite as sure-footed in the snow as my evos, mostly due to the wider tires and mushy DRC suspension, but I haven't had too many OS moments, and have had a much harder time breaking it loose than I would have expected. The interior qualitym, space, and lack of a picnic-table wing are making up for the minor performance differences.
The blizzaks have done great, as usual. I also put some yellow bulbs in the fog sockets that help when driving straight into a winter storm at speed.

Sorry to those of you who live out here and have had your doors blown off by a sleek, black car with 4 rings on it that sounded like a P51 in a dive as whipped by. Nothing personal. It was probably me, it was a powder day, and you were in the left lane going too slow. Und tschuss! :bye:

ben916
March 30th, 2010, 00:13
I seem to remember a thread about a year ago about someone fab-ing up a set in metal versus plastic and with the possibility of selling them...

MaxRS6
March 30th, 2010, 00:29
I purchased the lower center grill from them. It arrived as advertised and was all good.