PDA

View Full Version : RS 6 being sold in St. George Utah?

JSRS6
March 26th, 2010, 16:38
Any RS6ers have any info on this red/black RS 6? VIN is WUAPV64B33N905115. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

BLITZEN
March 26th, 2010, 16:47
Where did you see it advertised?

JSRS6
March 26th, 2010, 16:52
it just showed up on autotrader. i look multiple times a day as i am actively looking for one :-)

ben916
March 26th, 2010, 17:20
Why not Robert's?

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/20618-Thinking-of-Selling-my-RS6

JSRS6
March 26th, 2010, 17:34
my immediate reaction is that of Homer Simpson looking at a donut, mmmmmmmmmmm(slober dripping out of my mouth) RS 6......this one is EXACTLY the way i want to do the one i get. black/black CF monochromed, pioneer 110bt, mb quartz, yeah....
I have a 30K check from capital one and his car meets every requirement, but it has to be through a dealer approved by capital one. Lucky for me, my local Audi dealer is on the list. The contact i have there said that if it is listed on autotrader, he can get it. so.....
If Roberts gets listed on Autotrader, i have 30K waiting for him and his new(slobering again) C6......mmmmmmm.

MaxRS6
March 26th, 2010, 21:49
Good luck on feeding that appetite!

JSRS6
March 27th, 2010, 01:11
Thanks max, i just wish i had saved a little more over here in Iraq. I am actually returning very soon. Trying to have one lined up when i get back, lol.

bakes
March 27th, 2010, 05:22
my immediate reaction is that of Homer Simpson looking at a donut, mmmmmmmmmmm(slober dripping out of my mouth) RS 6......this one is EXACTLY the way i want to do the one i get. black/black CF monochromed, pioneer 110bt, mb quartz, yeah....
I have a 30K check from capital one and his car meets every requirement, but it has to be through a dealer approved by capital one. Lucky for me, my local Audi dealer is on the list. The contact i have there said that if it is listed on autotrader, he can get it. so.....
If Roberts gets listed on Autotrader, i have 30K waiting for him and his new(slobering again) C6......mmmmmmm.

you'll have to offer way more than 30k

JSRS6
March 30th, 2010, 10:11
you'll have to offer way more than 30k

I know, but a guy can dream right? It looks like i am gonna get the red one i asked about, very clean, up to date, red/black, CF, Solar, SE, rear power shade. seats are in great shape, as well as the rest of the car.:addict: