PDA

View Full Version : My beast got stolen:((

mimors6
March 19th, 2010, 12:41
Well guys, very sad to inform that my beat got stolen. Doing impossible to fing her. I have some infos, cnt tell them but thoe sons of .b....will be sorry

ttboost
March 19th, 2010, 12:46
Bummer...sorry to hear. Hope you get her back unmolested and in one piece...and the perps get what can only be described as a prison love scene...

MaxRS6
March 19th, 2010, 13:44
OMG- That is awful. If you find them, may I suggest a 4 horsepower ride be given to them...

http://www.wired.com/images/article/full/2007/10/torture_580x.jpg

ttboost
March 19th, 2010, 13:48
Oohh that's gonna sting...

vangelis
March 19th, 2010, 14:15
OHH GOD,,, I'm soooo sad to hear that bro. But how is that possible???!!! I knows our car has immobiliser, so even connecting wires will not work, without the key its impossible to switch it on or move it!!!!! again very sand and hope you find it very soon in same condition.

Ruergard
March 19th, 2010, 14:17
Very sad to hear this... :(

SAF
March 19th, 2010, 17:58
I can't imagine dealing with this. Where was it when this happened?

mimors6
March 19th, 2010, 18:15
Well the best thing is that it was parked in fron of my house. I was sleeping but woke up when i heard the engine start. got me like 10 second to get to the room facing the driveway. So the the worst thing is that i heard it go away. Everyday getting new infos. Not dealing with the police in this cases around here so it should take long to get my car back. The big question is in what shape it will return to me. My only request is to get hands on the assholes that have done it.

topcat_92
March 19th, 2010, 18:35
Best of luck getting it back. Hopefully you have insurance to cover the loss. Would you get another one?

ben916
March 19th, 2010, 18:55
Best of luck getting it back. Hopefully you have insurance to cover the loss. Would you get another one?

Sorry to hear this!
Kinda reminds all of us to check insurance coverage..
And what give with the whimpy alarm the RS6 has or doesn't have???

AndyBG
March 19th, 2010, 19:07
Sad to hear this, I hope they will be reasonable with rensom request.

Audi C5 is very common target, and very easy to drive away with... It must be protected with some extras, if you live in areas where this bussines is working, like Slovakia, other wise, this is the result...

Aronis
March 21st, 2010, 20:53
Sad to hear this, I hope they will be reasonable with rensom request.

Audi C5 is very common target, and very easy to drive away with... It must be protected with some extras, if you live in areas where this bussines is working, like Slovakia, other wise, this is the result...

any info on how easy it is to drive away with? Is the key part of the security or not? Do they have to access the car's ECU to bypass? If so, move the connector elsewhere.
Mike

Jimmy
March 22nd, 2010, 12:07
Its a good chance the person(s) know you and you know them...

All the luck in the world to you, I hope there is a happy ending for you. Sad news to hear, even over here.

gjg
March 31st, 2010, 22:56
Well guys, very sad to inform that my beat got stolen. Doing impossible to fing her. I have some infos, cnt tell them but thoe sons of .b....will be sorry

Mimo, just take a vacation in Moscow, your car is already there... :harass:

I know this is not a joke situation but I can tell you that in your country, friend of mine had RS6 in service, behind locked gate and in the middle of the night the guards got a call from Lo-Jack that they lost signal from the car (they also callled the p olice) - so guard got out and heard the engine started so they called police.... upone arrival they founded RS6 in t he parking lot, with the engine running, new dashboard and ECU installed, all professional installer tools still in the car, all carpets and linings very carefully removed to gain access to the ECU (removed t o the point that you could just snap it back in without anyone noticing anything. Original ECU and dashboard laid on the back seat, access to the car gained through back door (Avant), LO-JACK disabled. No visible damage on the car......:vhmmm:

RS6 is among t he cars stolen per request..... sorry to hear about your loss.