PDA

View Full Version : 2 new Ebony Pearl black RS6s available in Austin

bilbozilla
September 9th, 2003, 23:07
One with ebony interior, the other with the light interior. Drop me an e-mail and I'll send you the details and contact. These are new dealer cars and they are beautiful.

jimmy94507
September 10th, 2003, 06:51
There are also some new allocations here in the San Francisco Bay Area. Send me an e-mail (jimmy94507@earthlink.net) if you know someone who is interested and I'll forward the details to them. (Datona, Black, Mugello Blue, and Avus Silver)

Also, three 3.2 TT's which are due in the next 2 to 4 weeks!

Regards, Jim

Speedracer
September 10th, 2003, 15:00
And in NY metro area a Grey and a Mugello. Send me a pm if interested in either.

John Quinlan
September 12th, 2003, 17:37
There are 2 at the San Antonio Dealer. Mugello Blue and Daytona Gray. E-mail for more details.

2manycars
September 13th, 2003, 15:38
All the "extra cars" that are available, is making me seriously wonder just how desireable the car is. I really enjoy my car, but am getting a strong feeling that come resale time, no one will really want the car. I had hoped the car would be next to impossible to get (one of the reasons I wanted one), but for some time it seems that virtually every dealer has one or two available for delivery either immediatly or in less than 30 days.

bilbozilla
September 13th, 2003, 17:50
Oh, the benefits of a 2 year lease. I have never bought a car for its investment value, nor do I plan on making money with them. I've got a neighbor with a Ferrari F40 that he keeps in his garage always. He never drives it. He keeps telling me it will hold, and possibly increase in value. I tell them (in fact, I even volunteered to drive it for him) that the car needs to be driven. Obviously, he has more money than sense.

Klint
September 13th, 2003, 18:57
Originally posted by bilbozilla
Oh, the benefits of a 2 year lease. I have never bought a car for its investment value, nor do I plan on making money with them. I've got a neighbor with a Ferrari F40 that he keeps in his garage always. He never drives it. He keeps telling me it will hold, and possibly increase in value. I tell them (in fact, I even volunteered to drive it for him) that the car needs to be driven. Obviously, he has more money than sense.

I've learnt over the years that if your wanting to keep a good resale or even investment in an exitoc then no more than a 1,000 miles a year should go onto the odo. Zero miles a year wont make too much of a difference. :)

:cheers:

iconcls
September 13th, 2003, 19:12
Originally posted by 2manycars
All the "extra cars" that are available, is making me seriously wonder just how desireable the car is.

Sadly, many of these unclaimed cars are from individuals who speculated that they would be able to flip the car for a quick profit. When that kind of demand never materialized the dealers were left holding the inventory. The shame is, AoA boosted the US RS 6 run to 1200ish because of this initial erroneous demand; I would have preferred it stayed at the 800 car allotment.

Benman
September 14th, 2003, 00:11
Originally posted by iconcls
Sadly, many of these unclaimed cars are from individuals who speculated that they would be able to flip the car for a quick profit. When that kind of demand never materialized the dealers were left holding the inventory. The shame is, AoA boosted the US RS 6 run to 1200ish because of this initial erroneous demand; I would have preferred it stayed at the 800 car allotment.

Good point. And now you can add my dealer to the list of those who still have RS 6s in the showroom. Mugello blue w/ebony and Avus Silver w/silver.

Ben:addict: