PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of Selling my RS6

RGSRS6
March 11th, 2010, 21:45
Hey guys I'm just trying to find out how much you think I can sell my car for? Here are the details:

2003 RS6
interior: blackw/carbon, super clean interior
exterior: black ,small little dent near lower rear of car, everything monochromed(painted black):mirros,trim around window,front grill,rear tail lights are tinted and emlems are black as well.
wheels: HRE 20" with brand newtires
suspension: new version of stock shocks w/H&R lowering springs , Hotchkins Sway Bars
extras: k&n air filters, K-40 radar system, Full stereo system( Pioneer avic-Z110bt, all componets in doors are MB Quartz Premuim and the amplifiers are Also MB Quartz( componetsis 1000w 4 channel, subwoofers is 2000w 1 channel. All work is custom and is hidden.

Also the car has 47,000 miles on it and when purchased is had 43,000. the car as a AUDI Platnuim warranty for $year/48,0000 miles on top of the original purchase mileage.

I am considering selling the car because I want a New RS6 and I found a Gaurenteed way to get one, the only problem is the CASH. So I want to see what I can get for the car to see if it is worth it to sell or just keep and still purchase the NEW RS6,Thanks for your guys time.

KEEP ALL OF THAT *^%$^^ COMMENTS to your SELF

RGSRS6
March 11th, 2010, 21:46
PICS will be up SOON.

BenA
March 11th, 2010, 21:58
Hey ... I found a Gaurenteed way to get one, the only problem is the CASH.

A guaranteed way to get one in the US? Do tell!

RGSRS6
March 11th, 2010, 22:06
do you have 121,458.00 in cash? if so then I can tell you. And no I didn't either that is why I am currently re-financing my house

RS6-4dr911
March 12th, 2010, 07:07
http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/20515-I-think-it-may-be-time-to-sell-my-RS6

Post 1 for condition and equipment, Post 18 for sales price.

ben916
March 12th, 2010, 20:39
Since I was shopping HEAVILY last month, my guess would be you could get $30k-$33k private sale, maybe more for the rims off the car? Do you have the OEM rims?

Remember, there are 2 very low mileage examples (8,900 and 18,500 or so) that are listed for $39,999 without warranty or extra goodies on them.

O/T - if you get a C6, I wanna see that!!!!!

RGSRS6
March 23rd, 2010, 17:45
:rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6k iss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss:: rs6kiss::rs6kiss:for sure everyone will see my C6. I owe $36000 left on the car and I got about $10000 in extras in the car beside the Platnium warranty, maybe some one will giove me a fair offer otherwise I will have a C5 and a C6.

DHall1
March 23rd, 2010, 18:35
Do you have some pics of the C5? Is this the Hoen(sp)Audi car from a few months ago?

Hey guys I'm just trying to find out how much you think I can sell my car for? Here are the details:

2003 RS6
interior: blackw/carbon, super clean interior
exterior: black ,small little dent near lower rear of car, everything monochromed(painted black):mirros,trim around window,front grill,rear tail lights are tinted and emlems are black as well.
wheels: HRE 20" with brand newtires
suspension: new version of stock shocks w/H&R lowering springs , Hotchkins Sway Bars
extras: k&n air filters, K-40 radar system, Full stereo system( Pioneer avic-Z110bt, all componets in doors are MB Quartz Premuim and the amplifiers are Also MB Quartz( componetsis 1000w 4 channel, subwoofers is 2000w 1 channel. All work is custom and is hidden.

Also the car has 47,000 miles on it and when purchased is had 43,000. the car as a AUDI Platnuim warranty for $year/48,0000 miles on top of the original purchase mileage.

I am considering selling the car because I want a New RS6 and I found a Gaurenteed way to get one, the only problem is the CASH. So I want to see what I can get for the car to see if it is worth it to sell or just keep and still purchase the NEW RS6,Thanks for your guys time.

KEEP ALL OF THAT *^%$^^ COMMENTS to your SELF

RGSRS6
March 26th, 2010, 16:56
ya this is but I have added the suspension upgrades , REVO software , full stereo system, air filters, brand new tires , and the worst hit to my pocket( the front brakes are being replaced this weekend).

RGSRS6
March 26th, 2010, 16:57
If I knew that is as this easy to get a C6 I probably wouldn't have bought this C5. But if I can't get some of my money back I will not sell it and have two RS6's.

ben916
March 26th, 2010, 17:13
ya this is but I have added the suspension upgrades , REVO software , full stereo system, air filters, brand new tires , and the worst hit to my pocket( the front brakes are being replaced this weekend).

So this is the Black RS6 that Hoehn in Carlsbad had for sale around Dec 15th-ish of 2009? I was gonna look at that one but family vacation took priority...
I was told by the finance manager at Hoehn that they did a $4k brake job, OEM of course, on that car before they could sell it (unless she "stretched the truth" to me...)

Having 2 would be CAAA-RAZY!!!
(insert OZZY here)

DHall1
March 26th, 2010, 18:16
still waiting on detailed pics.

RGSRS6
March 26th, 2010, 21:31

no I wish that they did the brakes, but I payed $36000 for it out the door and they were asking $39,000.00 for it and the lady in finance hooked it up on the warranty.

RGSRS6
March 26th, 2010, 21:36
I know I over payed by a little but It was a one owner and the guy was a meticulious owner.It was like a new car.

ben916
March 26th, 2010, 22:02

no I wish that they did the brakes, but I payed $36000 for it out the door and they were asking $39,000.00 for it and the lady in finance hooked it up on the warranty.

stealthy! what kind of rims are those???
Did you do the black optics or was that already on there???

MaxRS6
March 26th, 2010, 22:48
I know I over payed by a little but It was a one owner and the guy was a meticulious owner.It was like a new car.

Looks nice and I don't think the price was high for a one-owner meticulious maintained ride. As Ben said- that would be a nicely stocked garage. ;)

RGSRS6
March 30th, 2010, 16:58
ya I just need someone to take this C5 of my hands so I can spend some money on my new C6 that's coming. I owe $36,000 and the warranty is optional. The car has alot of upgrades that makes it worth every penny. The only thing that the car came witrh was the rims.

pellapat
March 31st, 2010, 02:37
my car was bought private party but hoehn did some work on it. I just tried to sell mine but ended up keeping it and selling the 911.

It was real interesting trying to sell it. First you get the low ballers, then you get the people who really just want to look at the car knowing they could not afford it. then you actually get someone and they want your left nut. I have bought and sold 20 cars the last 5 years and never came accross so many dip chits.

glad i kept her though. Good luck weeding through the idiots.

RGSRS6
March 31st, 2010, 17:57
:rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6k iss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss::rs6kiss:: rs6kiss::rs6kiss: ya I have had alot of them but I might have 1 serious customer but we are trying to come to a median with the price. Also I am looking for someone to trade my HRE 's on brand new tires for some stockes and some cash. They have some curb rash but that is the way I got them. The original owner took really good care of them but when the Manger at HOEN borrowed it on the weekend he mesed them up and that is a fact from a reliable source. three need repair but i called HRE themsleves and they said $175 a wheel but I know it can be done cheeper. The guy right now is requesting stocks I think because to lower the price and that is fine as long as I make the difference trading the wheels. I am open to all offers just don't waste my time.:thumb: