PDA

View Full Version : Eurocharged Tuning VA, DC MD Area this weeked

Eurocharged
March 4th, 2010, 18:31
March 6th and 7th

Eurocharged will be tuning in the VA DC And MD Area. It is a two day event so come down and get your custom tune's done.

Any questions can be answered by TONY on his personal cell phone 1-(773) 951-9781

dahbo
March 6th, 2010, 00:42
ugggggggggggggggg!!! my car is at the shop waiting for its parts for the 75k service! i suppose i can wait until next time.

DHall1
March 6th, 2010, 02:55
Tune the car Clyde! Hell with the 75k service. Do the service next week.

RS6VA
March 6th, 2010, 16:30
Tune the car Clyde! Hell with the 75k service. Do the service next week.

I just left there. My car feels like a completely different animal, I am sure it is my imagination but it even seems to sound better. The best $500 I have spent in a while.

dahbo
March 7th, 2010, 01:17
i am afraid i cant, i want to sooooooooooo bad. i think my thermostat is sticking. no tuning till the service is done. im still on shock at the quote i got for the 75k service :O

SAF
March 7th, 2010, 17:56
My car feels like a completely different animal, I am sure it is my imagination but it even seems to sound better.

Congrats! Not your imagination - I noticed the same thing with mine. My neighbors even commented on it.

RS6VA
March 8th, 2010, 13:51
i am afraid i cant, i want to sooooooooooo bad. i think my thermostat is sticking. no tuning till the service is done. im still on shock at the quote i got for the 75k service :O

Call RAI in Dundalk, MD and ask for Ray. his labot rate is about 30% less than the dealer and he really knows the car. It is a bit of hike, but you might save a grand or two.

Eurocharged
March 8th, 2010, 18:38
Thanks for all of you that showed, i hope you love the way the car feels now. As for those of you that missed out, don't worry i will let you know when the next tune day will be. Once again thank you for showing up i hope you all had a great time and we hope to do it again.

ben916
March 8th, 2010, 19:09
Thanks for all of you that showed, i hope you love the way the car feels now. As for those of you that missed out, don't worry i will let you know when the next tune day will be. Once again thank you for showing up i hope you all had a great time and we hope to do it again.

Any more videos, comments, suggestions, etc....???

RS6VA
March 10th, 2010, 00:27
I raced my buddy in his R8, this time there was no contest. we ran three times (and I did not powerbrake at all), first race I took him by 4-5 car lenghts, 2nd by 8-9 and the 3rd I let him hang a bit only 3-4, I felt bad for him. Funny thing is that i was pulling away the entire time, he had no shot, i just ran out of room. Before the tune, i would jump ahead but he would pass me while leaving first gear. Needless to say he wasnt very happy.

Working on some other runs with worthy oponents (Lambo, 360, 08' E63), hope to get some video for everyones fun.

DHall1
March 10th, 2010, 02:05
Told ya.

Priceless.

I raced my buddy in his R8, this time there was no contest. we ran three times (and I did not powerbrake at all), first race I took him by 4-5 car lenghts, 2nd by 8-9 and the 3rd I let him hang a bit only 3-4, I felt bad for him. Funny thing is that i was pulling away the entire time, he had no shot, i just ran out of room. Before the tune, i would jump ahead but he would pass me while leaving first gear. Needless to say he wasnt very happy.

Working on some other runs with worthy oponents (Lambo, 360, 08' E63), hope to get some video for everyones fun.

SAF
March 10th, 2010, 02:19
Now that's an endorsement! LOL