PDA

View Full Version : Audi parts prices question

Georgious86
February 28th, 2010, 20:10
Hi. the other day i had some problems with my Audi A6 S-line 2004 Y,on the road to my job suddenly Check/engine light has warned me,and some strange vibration has started,especially when pushing Gas pedal on,I imeddiatly went to Service,made some computer Diagnostic,everything was clean except 2 Engine cylinder,i was told to change all 6 lights for each cylinder,after the vibration went on.then i changed Bobines,put in not high quality bobines made in somewhere Taiwan i think,,
2 weeks later i'm going to France for my job,i want to buy normal quality parts for my car coz in my country it's a big problem to buy high quality for normal price,even cheap car parts are incredible expensive,can anyone tell me even approximately the prices of bobines in Europe,to compare it and if it's useful to buy it in west Europe(France,Germany) one bobines price in Georgia is 55 Euro, I need 6 for each cylinder. Thanks

DHall1
February 28th, 2010, 20:23
I know there is a language gap but you lost me after

Hi.

Its hard to go from one word sentences to 5000 word sentences and make any sense.

bobines?

lights?

no clue? plugs and coil packs?

You may also wish to start off with where your located so that members in your area can pitch in. Europe I assume. We US chaps have no clue.

Georgious86
February 28th, 2010, 21:53
I know there is a language gap but you lost me after

Hi.

Its hard to go from one word sentences to 5000 word sentences and make any sense.

bobines?

lights?

no clue? plugs and coil packs?

D

You may also wish to start off with where your located so that members in your area can pitch in. Europe I assume. We US chaps have no clue.

DHALL1 Thank you, I tried to search the words you mentioned,exactly what i need, Coil packs which costs 18 $ on the other website. i've really problems with my English in technical inclination

4everRS
July 25th, 2012, 15:16
i find some parts you're looking for at http://www.autopartswarehouse.com (http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/), they have a good parts for a very low price like what JCWhitney has. i already have an experience with both. :)
LMAO!

2.5 year old thread. That's gotta be some kind of record. I'm sure the OP will appreciate the advice.