PDA

View Full Version : Manual help

TaTaPiRaTa
September 8th, 2003, 13:46
Hi !

I'm getting mine RS6 soon, it will be second hand one with manual in german language, which is not known to me at all.

Does anybody know if there is electronic version in english of the RS6 manual? - Preffereably Avant.
Where can I get it?

Thanks a lot for your input.

Erik
September 8th, 2003, 13:51
Welcome to RS6.com! I hope you will enjoy it here.
Please insert your location, it makes it easier for people to understand and help if they know where you're located.

I guess you can buy an english manual from any Audi dealer if you order it. There is no CD as far as I'm aware.

Bauer
September 8th, 2003, 16:43
Welcome aboard!!!!! I hope you enjoy the car as much as I have and sorry I have not heard of any CD's for the manual. I would agree with Erik that you could probably get one in english through your dealer.

Bauer

03 RS6
01 S8
92 S4

2manycars
September 8th, 2003, 20:01
My car came with a set of German books, as well as a set of English books. I also have a CD which has the basics on it as well. I am not sure why the two sets of books. My dealer also supplied me with a hard cover(in German) sales brochure he got in Germany when the car was first introduced there. I would ask your dealer to order a set of books and the CD for you.

I personally think the German books are a nice added touch to the German car.

TaTaPiRaTa
September 16th, 2003, 19:55
Thanks fellows!

It is sad to hear there is no electronic version of english manual for the car.
Porsche users have easier life there :)

I still hope someone knows the secret link to the web where I can find it.....

Benman
September 16th, 2003, 20:43
Marcin welcome:cheers: have fun with your Beast and good luck with the manuals:cheers:

Ben:addict:

chewy496
September 17th, 2003, 00:11
Originally posted by TaTaPiRaTa

Does anybody know if there is electronic version in english of the RS6 manual?

It just so happens that I know where it is found. I use it so that I know how the car works for when I make the big time... which won't be any time soon :vsad:

http://www.audi.co.uk/downloads/user_guides/RS6.pdf