PDA

View Full Version : Fidelity Warranty ???

Born2be
February 20th, 2010, 16:59
Anyone ever get denied for suspension related issues due to running non-factory spec rims/tires? Thanks.

W>

DHall1
February 20th, 2010, 17:01
Not yet but I will keep my stock set of wheels for trips to the dealer.

Anyone ever get denied for suspension related issues due to running non-factory spec rims/tires? Thanks.

W>

DHall1
February 20th, 2010, 17:49
In addition, if your "aftermarket" wheels have the same offset and same weight as the stock....There is little anyone could do.

Born2be
February 20th, 2010, 19:52
Good call. Thanks Dave.

W>

skribe
February 22nd, 2010, 05:28
yeah. nice watchout. if my c-arms go, you can bet your rat-duck my beast will roll in on the OEMs. :the smiley where i shank the fidelity actuary:

DHall1
February 22nd, 2010, 05:38
Watch out shankapotamus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRPRVTQl6Sc</EMBED></EMBED>

SAFE4NOW
February 22nd, 2010, 13:53

W>

Yes, it can ( and does ) happen when an inspector is called out for a claim. In the contract you will find that it states that you may not alter the car from factory spec's , which includes wheels and tires.

Now, as Dave mentioned, you can fight it IF you are using the exact same size wheel and tire combo!

Good Luck

Steve

p.s. My warranty company made note of the Stasis suspension and simply said they will not cover a failure to those componants... which I am ok with, obviously.

sheatisdale
February 23rd, 2010, 19:29
I had an inspector called out for a claim yesterday. It wasn't related to this, but they do send them out.