PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha, hey Fonzie, I didn't know you had 600hp in your beast!

p3u
February 20th, 2010, 05:50
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Audi-RS6-4-2-03-TURBO-AWD-4X4-BOSE-RS-6-FINANCE-TRADES_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem51909ae803QQitem Z350318422019QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks#ht_8044wt_832

Not to mention the "custom carbon fiber intake." I thought they came stock? The things dealers will say to sell a car... Guess 10 bidders fell for it :jlol:

1sadavant
February 20th, 2010, 17:18
what they don't know are the transmission problems they are going to fall into...

DHall1
February 20th, 2010, 17:47
Take it up with the dealer. I dont know why anyone would expect any less from a FL dealer. Remember the transmission car that went thru 5 dealers?

1 owner? Not

I just noticed the A4 RNSE. Gap around the face plate. I think you can get the A6 plate and swap.

RS6-4dr911
February 20th, 2010, 19:33
Crikey! $30k for a car with 65k on the clock, holes in the hood and still 4 days left ?!!? May be time for mine to go on the block.

Fonzie Audi
February 21st, 2010, 02:25
wow look at that! i didn't know i had a "custom carbon intake"! and 600 bhp? they must have done a turbo upgrade since i sold it.. amazing

interesting how they aren't mentioning the crunching sound coming from the suspension and the fact that 3rd gear slips.. i guess they have to do what they have to do to get it off the lot.

I hope they're honest if it's sold - and i hope the buyer is smart enough to take it on a very careful test drive.

skribe
February 21st, 2010, 16:10
Per listing: "boost control guarge"

Fonzie, did you have that defi gauge installed by a pirate?

"AARRRRRR! I got yer guarge installed. 'Fraid she's in the thee way of yer speedo, yarr. Mind the gap in that ARRRNS-E now ya scallywag."

p3u
February 21st, 2010, 16:13
Per listing: "boost control guarge"

Fonzie, did you have that defi gauge installed by a pirate?

"AARRRRRR! I got yer guarge installed. 'Fraid she's in the thee way of yer speedo, yarr. Mind the gap in that ARRRNS-E now ya scallywag."

:lovl: Too funny, I noticed that too. Didn't think about relating it to pirates though! :applause:

Fonzie Audi
February 21st, 2010, 18:11
lol.. well i can't speak to the pirate sounding typo on the ad..

but i can tell you that when sitting in the driver's seat - you have full view of the speedo, and the rest of the gauges. the pic they took was from a low angle.. and the boost gauge seems to restrict vision. normally the only thing it blocks is the left edge of the odometer. any normal sized man (i'm 5'10") has full view of all gauges.

skribe
February 22nd, 2010, 04:58
lol.. well i can't speak to the pirate sounding typo on the ad..

but i can tell you that when sitting in the driver's seat - you have full view of the speedo, and the rest of the gauges. the pic they took was from a low angle.. and the boost gauge seems to restrict vision. normally the only thing it blocks is the left edge of the odometer. any normal sized man (i'm 5'10") has full view of all gauges.

Well, I am a sub-normal sized man (5'10") here in the midwest, land of the giants. Didn't mean to dis your guarge placement -- I'm putting mine in roughly the same place, as soon as I finish my ridiculous "design and build your own boost gauge to match the factory gauges" project, which is 1/2 done, will post pics some day. Just finished the Adobe Illustrator file to match the factory gauge design.

Anyway, who cares what the speedo says if you can see boost? You're a youtube legend to me, Fonzie. :dig: