PDA

View Full Version : The Green Police (Audi super bowl ad)

Thrives
February 9th, 2010, 07:59
I have no idea whether this is a re-post (if so, a preliminary apology), but here is something cooked up from Audis USA marketing division (or the ad company they use).

Watch out for the Green Police :deal:

http://www.independent.org/blog/?p=4945

I like it :)

Thrives

Benman
February 10th, 2010, 00:26
I have no idea whether this is a re-post (if so, a preliminary apology), but here is something cooked up from Audis USA marketing division (or the ad company they use).

Watch out for the Green Police :deal:

http://www.independent.org/blog/?p=4945

I like it :)

Thrives

I didn't since it is way too close to the truth. This is how sad it is actually becoming...

Ben:addict:

DHall1
February 10th, 2010, 05:33
To think it all started with Ethanol. The stuff that ruins our fuel systems.

To this day the corn industry is subsidized to the hilt for producing this crap.

rs-6
February 11th, 2010, 09:04
Benman, why don't you find it funny? Audi is clearly making fun of the eco-fascists with this advert, or isn't the sarcasm clear?

Benman
February 11th, 2010, 19:59
Benman, why don't you find it funny? Audi is clearly making fun of the eco-fascists with this advert, or isn't the sarcasm clear?

Agreed, but like I said, it cuts too close to the truth of how sad the current state of affairs is.

Ben:addict:

JavierNuvolari
February 13th, 2010, 21:08
SO! many people say they are green and shit...and actually not even half of them take things serious at home and in a friendly(teaching others) way towards other people.

Same here, everyone talks about how eco things should be done and shit like that. Facts are different, most of them drive diesels(Chile's diesel is actually one of the worsts in the world, imagine BMW had to stop delivering diesel vehicles, and Nissan had re.equip their vehicles) and of course you can imagine how they burn(far from eco).

pseudo-neo-eco-hippies can _ _ _ _ me.

now I am going back to enjoy my Carlsberg,and of course put the empty can on MY recycling bin, cheers everyone.

DHall1
March 3rd, 2010, 20:37
Green is a crock.

Trick to tax the poor people even more.

I pee on green. 5 cars and a 40ft motorhome. But you know what? I pollute less than 99% of the popluation. Why? Its less than 1 mile to work for our household. Put that in yer green pipe and smoke it.

uncfrk
March 9th, 2010, 18:35
Looks like we just joined the Green police. Actually, my wife did. Traded the alload for a White A3 TDI last night. All she needs now is an Anteater costume for our 80lb Siberian Husky.

Benman
March 9th, 2010, 21:43
Looks like we just joined the Green police. Actually, my wife did. Traded the alload for a White A3 TDI last night. All she needs now is an Anteater costume for our 80lb Siberian Husky.

Congrats, great car, just don't like the commercial. ;)