PDA

View Full Version : How many are running UNITRONIC chip?

snoopra
January 25th, 2010, 11:28
Turns out I can't get the REVO chip since they can only flash ECU while in the car. Since I need to have mine shipped for the flash:vgrumpy:, I'll be going with the Unitronic software. Just wanted some input on experiences or reviews with this software. Thanks

eurotunedrs6
January 25th, 2010, 22:40
I had unitronic for my B5 audi a4 with gt2871r turbo.They make great software, and they are very helpful. Im sure thier file for the rs6 isnt any different. Because of my experience with them Ill probably be getting thier file for my rs6 when I decide to do that upgrade.

mmaturo
January 25th, 2010, 22:50
Turns out I can't get the REVO chip since they can only flash ECU while in the car. Since I need to have mine shipped for the flash:vgrumpy:, I'll be going with the Unitronic software. Just wanted some input on experiences or reviews with this software. Thanks

A little surprised somebody didn't offer to hop on a plane with their laptop to do it for you there. Its an easy quick process...I am sure any Chicago vendor would love to jump on a plane right now

snoopra
January 26th, 2010, 04:27
Thanks for the input guys. Didn't even think about the laptop option:) . Anyway, Unitronic is compatible with the VAG-COM so that's a plus.

EvilGLi
January 31st, 2010, 04:22
uni is great..jus got 448whp 403ft.lbs out my 1.8 t 3071 aeb head 3651 cam in an 84 GLi

snoopra
January 31st, 2010, 13:15
Thanks for the info EvilGLi! ECU is off to Novitech Tuning in the AM. Stage two, 93 octane, cat delete tune.

cornishmoocher
January 31st, 2010, 14:30
Snoop, go over to AUDISRS.com and have a look at Viperbl tuning, he can remote map, he is doing a remap for me very soon, grizz is using him now.
The guy is pretty awesome- he has a usable 700+hp B5rs4. Look on youtube for viperbl.....

snoopra
February 2nd, 2010, 10:50
Mooch, sounds promising. Let us know the results and I may give it a try.