PDA

View Full Version : Cant decide on color?

vindog
September 4th, 2003, 18:14
Im looking to get a new S4 by november when the lease on my car now is up. Since I live in NYC, I can get my hands on one right now. For some reason most dealerships havent sold many, and they have a few sitting on the lot. Anyhow, Im thinking of either nogaro blue or the dolphin grey color. The blue may be too loud for me but the grey is also a A4 color and not very distinct, kinda boring.
Also, I havent had a chance to see the silver seats in person. I will either get all black interior or the silver seats. A little contrast will be nice. Im just worried the color will be too light and dirty easily.
If anyone has any pics that would be of some help to me, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance

avdh
September 4th, 2003, 18:20
From experience with my S6's silver seats, they get dirty very quicly, but if you clean then once every two weeks, they will always look like new.

Both colours are great. Nogaro blue is more fitted to a sport sedan like the S4.

partoni
September 12th, 2003, 20:00
I ordered an Ebony Black one which I am picking up tomorrow. I haven't seen one in that colour, but I saw an RS6 in the same colour which looked awesome.