PDA

View Full Version : What are your REVO settings?

melsas
January 24th, 2010, 19:43
I finally plugged in the select plus device to acquire the settings. The Performance Default is Boost=6, Timing=2,and Air/Fuel=9. My settings are B=6, T=7, and A/F= 2.
I suppose my dealer knows what he's doing? I'm using US 93 octane.
Let me know what you are running as well as any User Presets you may use.

audibiturbo
January 30th, 2010, 16:11
Hello, I am running Boost 9, Timing 2, Fuel=4

i am using around 1.35 bar,

* note, you can only adjust 0-4 on Fuel section...it means you can not go for more leaner

melsas
January 31st, 2010, 01:45
REVO support had this to say:
The Fuel setting is fixed on the RS6 which is why I wanted to really make sure that the settings were correct. Fuel is actually fixed on all of our early tuning running me7 engine management. As boost is adjusted fuel is automatically adjusted along with it. If fuel is attempted to be set after timing is set in some cases the timing will adjust, rare but it can happen and if I had to guess this is what happened. The order of setup is actually boost fuel timing in our dealer tools to help prevent this but many may jump around or one reason or another.

For 93 octane I would just set the timing to 4 , no matter what you set the fuel to with the SPS it will remain at 2.

I cannot change Fuel setting to anything other than 2. I did change Timing to 4 instead of 7 which is not correct for 93 octane. Interesting that you can set Fuel to 4.