PDA

View Full Version : Anybody interested in an RS6 ECU?

SAF
January 21st, 2010, 19:47
I will have the original stock unit (unflashed) out of the car and available by next week hopefully. Please lMK if anyone is looking for one.

Thanks.

SAF
January 22nd, 2010, 01:38
To all who messaged me, I will get back to you tomorrow with replies. I need to confirm something in the morning so that I know the timing of this.

Thanks,
Scott

surferdude
January 22nd, 2010, 23:19
Hi Scott,
How's the URQ doing? If you don't remember me, I'm the guy who referred you to Thomas @ European Autoservice in Walnut Creek to have it checked out.
I'm interested in the ECU, let me know what your $ is. Thanks!

SAF
January 24th, 2010, 19:10
Hey Surferdude, how's it going? Of course I remember. Tell Tomas and his Dad howdy for me.

Sorry fir the delay with this, but I still didn't meet with the tuner about flashing one of my two ECUs, so nothing has been decided yet. I am scheduled to meet him on Monday, so after that I will know which unit I will have available (unless I am successful in working a trade with him - the spare ECU for tuning the RS and my S4 ;), but I doubt it).

I'll contact everyone who inquired about a price as soon as I know which way this is going.

Thanks.

SAF
February 5th, 2010, 18:37
PMs sent to all who inquired. Thanks!

DHall1
February 12th, 2010, 22:26
Scott,

Do you still have this ecu?

SAF
February 12th, 2010, 23:35
Yes I do. And I can have it flashed to stock or to "our" new tune if anyone is interested in making me an offer on it!

ECU plus a stage 1 tune for a great price. (was that too much hype?)

bruce
February 12th, 2010, 23:53
PM sent to you

DHall1
February 13th, 2010, 02:45
Bruce

Hope your feeling better.

Call me tomorrow and get those wheels mounted. hehe

RGSRS6
February 23rd, 2010, 18:08
Yes I do. And I can have it flashed to stock or to "our" new tune if anyone is interested in making me an offer on it!

ECU plus a stage 1 tune for a great price. (was that too much hype?)

What stage one do you have? and how much? I'm very interested if you still have one.

SAF
February 24th, 2010, 01:39
I have the Eurocharged tune on it (see other thread).

What stage one do you have? and how much? I'm very interested if you still have one.

RGSRS6
February 24th, 2010, 17:55
Just sent you a pm

SAF
April 7th, 2010, 19:46
I still have this RS6 ECU, now with the latest Eurocharged Stage 1 tune installed, at a reduced price. The sale to another member fell through. Please PM me for the rediculously low price. See the specs
here. (http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=157&category_id=33&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=99)