PDA

View Full Version : My car is back on the market

uberrs6
January 21st, 2010, 03:35
I got a call today from Rob at Auto-Haus in Tempe today. They bought my car from the Capital One auction. It was delivered to them today and Rob is the tech who is prepping it for sale. He found my note in the owners manual asking the new owner to contact me regarding the driver information display problem so he did! I'm glad I left that note. I know Rob from the AZ Audi site as he is the moderator of the site and is active with the local Audi community. He is very well respected and has years of wrenching on VW and Audi's under his belt.

I am heading down there on Friday to help Rob with the display issue as I think it has something to do with the fact I removed the On-Star module. I kept the on-star module and will bring it with me to re-install. While I am down there I will find out what they are asking for the car. Capital One is legally required to let me know what they sold it for. So if anyone is interested in this deal I can let you know what Auto-Haus has in it. They will have to do rear brakes and most likely a timing belt service before they sell it.

By the way I still have the custom fit car cover, the LED tail lights and the Symphony II Sirius module. Details below...

The car cover is by Covercraft and is custom tailored for the RS6 (even has a bump for the shark fin). It is made from there Sunbrella fabric. I paid $400.00 for it and only used it 2 or 3 times. I will take 1/2 price... $200.00 plus shipping.

The LED tail-lights are like new in box with all hardware and instructions. They were on the car for less than a year. They really give the car a more modern appearance. I will even throw in matching LED license plate bulbs. Pictures of the lights can be seen on the car below... http://picasaweb.google.com/daytonagrayghost/Nov122009#

The Sirius module works with the factory Symphony II radio. I paid $400.00 for the Sirius module which is about $50.00 off MSRP. I would let this go for $200.00 plus shipping.

You can contact me at daytonagrayghost@gmail.com

Thanks

MaxRS6
January 21st, 2010, 03:56
^^ Email sent about the LED lights ^^

R1
January 22nd, 2010, 13:30
so nice of you uber, to help out the new owner/potential new owner even though the car is no longer yours, way to go ! let us know how much it will sell

hahnmgh63
January 22nd, 2010, 14:35
Uber, I removed my Onstar module about 1 year ago and just left the plug hanging and I've had no issues so the cars problem is probably related to something else.

LIRS6
January 22nd, 2010, 19:03
^^^what he said^^^