January 9th, 2010, 23:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CNoKROUm5E

hope you guys like it:addict:

Ruergard
January 9th, 2010, 23:53
You can't dislike the sound of that thing! :thumb:

MaxRS6
January 10th, 2010, 03:10
That look like too much fun. Thanks for sharing and send some snow to AR so I can give it a spin..

Amulet-S6
January 10th, 2010, 06:16
Max,

Come on up to KC. We've got bunches of the white stuff for you to play in. And I've got a couple un-plowed parking lots for personal play. Snow does tend to pack into the spokes of the oem wheels making them unbalanced on the highway afterward, but for the fun value it's worth the time spent cleaning.

Jim :)

PS: How's the rebuilt tranny and Torque converter. Update please!

mimors6
January 10th, 2010, 10:05
WEll i will try to send you some by mail:)
its a lot o fun that is true:addict:

That look like too much fun. Thanks for sharing and send some snow to AR so I can give it a spin..

mimors6
January 10th, 2010, 10:05
Thanks...i am glad you like it:addict:

You can't dislike the sound of that thing! :thumb:

batty
January 10th, 2010, 13:14
very entertaining. fantastic V8 growl - is that a Miltek ?

vangelis
January 10th, 2010, 20:34
I loveee that exhaust setup. mimors6, what kind of setup you have plz?

mimors6
January 10th, 2010, 21:10
a have sent you a pm. If you have any other question just ask...dont forget to send me the pics fromthe 390mm brake upgrade

I loveee that exhaust setup. mimors6, what kind of setup you have plz?

vangelis
January 10th, 2010, 21:31
a have sent you a pm. If you have any other question just ask...dont forget to send me the pics fromthe 390mm brake upgrade

Thanks man for the PM, Here is the link for the 390 brake upgrade http://www.rs6.com/forum/showpost.php?p=156433&postcount=27

grambler
January 10th, 2010, 23:23
Is this a custom-made exhaust? Sounds awesome!

And looks like great fun too, I did the same yesterday with a big smile on my face :D
It's my first winter with the RS6 and it's pretty easy to do some great drifts, that's really great (and surprising for the passengers :))

mimors6
January 11th, 2010, 11:11
Thanks:)..as you say, its a great fun to do all the things with the rs6. About the exhaust. At first i had the Sportec exhaust but i wasnt happy about it. So i called a friend o mine that makes exhaust and other things for the racing cars here in my country and i must say that itīs just great. Guys with new RS6 and S8 v10 wanted the same exhaust, some people even stopped me at red light to ask about it so i guess:race: that it really is awesome.

Is this a custom-made exhaust? Sounds awesome!

And looks like great fun too, I did the same yesterday with a big smile on my face :D
It's my first winter with the RS6 and it's pretty easy to do some great drifts, that's really great (and surprising for the passengers :))

mimors6
January 11th, 2010, 11:12
Thanks...doing my brake upgrade in few days..cantīs wait:hahahehe:

Thanks man for the PM, Here is the link for the 390 brake upgrade http://www.rs6.com/forum/showpost.php?p=156433&postcount=27