PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Beverly Hills Audi..

Hy Octane
December 31st, 2009, 19:09
20 years of Audi fun and grief at the same place..They will relocate over the weekend to Santa Monica Audi which is owned by the same people. All the good folks are moving over too.
Gonna miss the convenience tho.. They were only about 2 miles away from my house..Now its at least 5 miles!

Oh well..

Just FYI..

MaxRS6
December 31st, 2009, 20:24
OMG- How will you ever make it?? :)

I have a 200 mile (one-way) trip to my service tech. I wonder who has the furthest drive to their service tech. How about it all- what is your distance to your service tech?

bruce
December 31st, 2009, 21:42
^^^^ his extra 3 miles towards Santa Monica could take longer than your 200 mile trip.:burnout:

absent
December 31st, 2009, 23:23
^^^^ his extra 3 miles towards Santa Monica could take longer than your 200 mile trip.:burnout:
Not really.
Comparing to Chicago ,driving from Beverly Hills to Santa Monica is a breeze.
Takes me about 15 minutes to get to Channel Dr from Wilshire/Little Santa Monica Blvd,even Friday evening,when taking Wilshire to S.Vicente to 7th street.

snoopra
December 31st, 2009, 23:53
1,500 miles, one way.............by ship:)

Audiphile
January 1st, 2010, 00:22
Is Audi serious? No representation in Beverly Hills? One of the richest areas in the country. Another stupid move by Audi of America. The Santa Monica store is joke. Every Audi enthusiast in LA knows that. The store looks like Walmart. No cache whatsoever. Stupid move AoA. Always shooting itself in the foot when finally they look like they are getting their act together.

absent
January 1st, 2010, 05:05
Is Audi serious? No representation in Beverly Hills? One of the richest areas in the country. Another stupid move by Audi of America. The Santa Monica store is joke. Every Audi enthusiast in LA knows that. The store looks like Walmart. No cache whatsoever. Stupid move AoA. Always shooting itself in the foot when finally they look like they are getting their act together.

+1.
Agree 100%.
Not the first stupid move by Audi,I'm still angry they refused us the V10 RS6......:vgrumpy: