PDA

View Full Version : abt rs6 700hp - BoooM !

Daniel
December 22nd, 2009, 16:58
nice price...:jlol:

klick it ! (http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?lang=de&id=125247870&pageNumber=5&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&sortOption.sortOrder=DESCENDING&makeModelVariant1.makeId=1900&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=Car&segment=Car&siteId=GERMANY&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&damageUnrepaired=ONLY_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=NO_EXPORT&customerIdsAsString=&tabNumber=2)

Beastly
December 22nd, 2009, 17:14
possibly ceramic brakes do not have the stopping power the driver expected?

seriously, that is tragic - hope there were survivors

MaxRS6
December 22nd, 2009, 17:24
should be a reminder to all of us what can happen. I hope these will be a reminder for all of us to be safe for our family and friends.

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19945

I wish everyone to be safe during their Holiday travels.

Ruergard
December 22nd, 2009, 17:51
Sad to see that, as written above. Again a reminder what speed can do.

terrytcl
December 22nd, 2009, 22:06
OMG that's disgusting!

bb
December 22nd, 2009, 22:25
Ceramic Brakes need time to reach the maximum stopping power. My friend's 599 had an issue as well, his first day in the car he almost crashed it because the temp of the discs was cold since he just started the car. Ceramic Brakes usability is not as easy as its sounds, but when you get it to its recommended temp then its much better than normal discs.

Zyklon5
December 22nd, 2009, 23:55
Is there anything left in that car salvageable and worth 25k euros, besides the ceramic brake discs and rotors ?

Daniel
December 23rd, 2009, 00:23
the car documents...

kju
December 23rd, 2009, 18:00
Is there anything left in that car salvageable and worth 25k euros, besides the ceramic brake discs and rotors ?

was my first thought too

edit: read the description wich says :
- RS6 strong frontal damage
- Motor OK
- Turbos OK
- gearbox casing small crack @back
- driveshaft OK

lol is this guy serious ?
haha motor ok haahah