PDA

View Full Version : FS: RS6 black/black in New Mexico

bobski
December 21st, 2009, 18:39
2003 RS6 in excellent condition, black/black, nav, sirius, SE exhaust, 45K miles. I am the second owner. The original owner was in Scottsdale, AZ and I am in Albuquerque, NM, so the car has only been in the Southwest. The car has an Interstate Diamond 100,000 warranty valid until 7/12/2013 and fully transferrable to a new owner, $100 deductible/visit. I bought the extended warranty through Bruce Mendel who is well known on these forums.

The car has been extremely reliable with no issues other than DRC which has been replaced with the new DRC and is perfect. I just had the the 45K service done on 12/1/09. Never driven by anyone under 40, always driven moderately, babied. As you know, the car was originally $85,000 with a 450 HP twin turbo and it still feels new. The upholstery looks brand new except for standard wear on the driver's bolster, but both owners weigh under 160 lbs., so not too bad. Winter tires (for occasional skiing) are on the OEM rims with only 3000 miles on them at the most. Lots of tread on these great Dunlop Wintersport M3's in OEM size. I just bought very expensive summer rims and rubber so the Sumitomo HTR ZIII’s have only 1000 miles or so on them and the rims look brand new except for a 1 inch slight curb abrasion that is only visible if you are standing within a foot or two. I think these tires perform as well as Michelin PS2s. Rims are CCW C-14's which look great and are VERY light. I jumped up to a 265 profile tire, so the car looks very aggressive with them on. Rims and tires were over $3000.

I am 52, this is my second RS6 (I bought my first one new) and I have owned 10 Audis including a 2001.5 stage III S4 Avant. The RS6 has always been garaged, always maintained by the Audi dealer (Penske in Scottsdale or Premier in Albuquerque) and always has been well-tended. I am shipping out overseas to work, so I have to sell the car, though I never expected to have to do so. Right now the car is in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

The value of the car as I see it: $30K for the car, $3K for the warranty (originally $4100) and $2K for the rims and summer rubber. So, I am asking $35K for everything. bobperls@comcast.net, 505-259-2377. E-mail me for PICS. Thanks.

R1
December 23rd, 2009, 13:35
it is customary in all forums classifieds to post pics ...
this will help you get it sold
glws