PDA

View Full Version : Roll call...Connecticut Rs6ers?

Jimmy
December 18th, 2009, 20:20
I was wondering who else might be nearby... :incar:

There's me with my blue one in Manchester and my friend in Vernon has a Daytona Grey one all MTM-ed out.

Happy Holidays men ! Jimmy out...

LIRS6
December 18th, 2009, 21:31
I was wondering who else might be nearby... :incar:

There's me with my blue one in Manchester and my friend in Vernon has a Daytona Grey one all MTM-ed out.

Happy Holidays men ! Jimmy out...

On LI, but occasionally in Stamford area

ttboost
December 20th, 2009, 00:36
Not an RS6 owner yet, but hopefully soon. I hang out on 6speed. I live in Hebron and have a 996tt. Look me up. Would LOVE to see your car, oh and meet you too:rs6kiss:.

Jimmy
December 21st, 2009, 13:30
This is cool ! I def would like to meet up with yous.

TTBoost...you wouldn't happen to be (or know) Bill H. with the bronze 2009 GT3? He's Hebron. I'm aka 'Jamie' LOL...over by the waterfall by Highland Park/Case Mtn.

LIRs6...I have a some 500E buds in Long Island (Howard Beach) that I meet up with for dinner at Peter Lugers LI...will let you know when I'm on island, please do the same if you are up in Hartford's neck of the woods.

I've had my car a month and a day now...:love2: (loving it)

ttboost
December 21st, 2009, 13:44
This is cool ! I def would like to meet up with yous.

TTBoost...you wouldn't happen to be (or know) Bill H. with the bronze 2009 GT3? He's Hebron. I'm aka 'Jamie' LOL...over by the waterfall by Highland Park/Case Mtn.

I've had my car a month and a day now...:love2: (loving it)

No. I haven't met anyone else in my area with an RS6 or a Turbo. There is a guy in Manchester with a 996tt but haven't met him yet. PM me sometime we'll hook up.

rle55
December 21st, 2009, 15:35
i'm in greenwich!

Jimmy
December 21st, 2009, 16:06
Greenwich? That's cool too, small world...I'm going to be on Porchuck Road this Thursday morning for work actually !! Right at the bridge that is out. :lovl:

We'll def have to get a GTG going come spring... like maybe at the Greenwich Concorse or something.

ttboost
December 21st, 2009, 16:57
Greenwich? That's cool too, small world...I'm going to be on Porchuck Road this Thursday morning for work actually !! Right at the bridge that is out. :lovl:

We'll def have to get a GTG going come spring... like maybe at the Greenwich Concorse or something.

Sounds good. I spend half my time at my house in Hebron and the other half in Fairfield.

rle55
December 21st, 2009, 17:20
cool! still working on the bridge there or something...if you pass by greenwich avenue (around jcrew) , don't forget to wink at my beast:-)

get together sounds good!

pierson
May 11th, 2010, 02:54
I'm in Greenwich, CT as well. Im taking delivery of my new (to me) 2003 rs6 in a couple weeks. Can't wait to pick it up. I'd love to meet anyone in the area that has one and talk shop. PM me.

MrBucket
May 11th, 2010, 08:57

I'll be at the concours but with a RS4

Jimmy
May 11th, 2010, 19:44
We should GTG on the Horseneck Lane lot (Lot 2) for the Sunday Greenwich Concours June 6.....we usually get some 500Es to GTG and why not get the Rs6s GTG as well..I park on the West end of the lot always and tailgate by the river. Anyone interested in doing that?

www.greenwichconcours.com (http://www.greenwichconcours.com)

I'd also like to host another GTG at my house in Manchester in July...and invite RS6s now that I have one. Anyone interested in that?

pierson
May 11th, 2010, 19:47
I might be game for both of those. Though there is a chance i won't have my car for june 6th .

rle55
May 11th, 2010, 20:26
June 6 sounds good to me!

pierson
May 28th, 2010, 06:21
4 weeks until i get to bring my new baby home!

Jimmy
May 28th, 2010, 17:39
4 weeks? Where's the car at now? That kind of wait would kill me. 8-)

My friend Rick in Westport is getting one this week I think he said...local car.

Greenwich is coming up....looks like I'm driving the 500E down tho. I hope to see anyone that Sunday...Lot 2 at noon for a tailgater ! Look for the old Benzos by the river in the back.

MrBucket
May 28th, 2010, 23:45
I always have parked in the closest lot, didn't even know about the other ones.

pierson
May 29th, 2010, 01:52
wait is killing me! car is with it's original owner. it requires some travel that i can't fit in right now (long story)

Jimmy
June 2nd, 2010, 20:20
OK...I see pierson...can't blame the guy not letting go of it just yet LOL.

MrBucket...that lot you park in is usually always full ! And its a car show there in itself.

OK, so at least a few 500Es will be in that back lot if any Rs6 doodes want to come check us out around noon. I will have cold beers.

A few of the MBCA Club guys will have their cars in the MB corral....I'll be there at the 68' short grill cab with Henry at some point...I'll be in a tan Maybach polo. Introduce yourself if you run across me. Cheers !

ttboost
June 2nd, 2010, 20:30

MrBucket...that lot you park in is usually always full ! And its a car show there in itself.

OK, so at least a few 500Es will be in that back lot if any Rs6 doodes want to come check us out around noon. I will have cold beers.

A few of the MBCA Club guys will have their cars in the MB corral....I'll be there at the 68' short grill cab with Henry at some point...I'll be in a tan Maybach polo. Introduce yourself if you run across me. Cheers !

I'll try to make it. Maybe I'll text you when I get close...

MrBucket
June 2nd, 2010, 21:25

Yeah I tend to get there quite early. One time I couldnt find a spot and parked on the street behind a 300SL gullwing

pierson
June 3rd, 2010, 02:45
I'll try to be there as well. what would a good time be to swing by and say high to everyone?

pierson
June 3rd, 2010, 03:26
i'm an idiot. lot 2 at noon on sunday. ill try to make it.

MrBucket
June 3rd, 2010, 04:20
I wish the weather forecast was looking a little better

G-Man
June 3rd, 2010, 16:24
Have 2003 RS6 with stage 3 MTM tuning ... based in Darien, CT

rle55
June 3rd, 2010, 19:31
i will be there as well... see you guys soon!

Jimmy
June 4th, 2010, 19:38
They're calling for rain....so, I will bring the blue Rs6 instead of the green 500E.

Hope to meet some of you guys at some point. Wear yer rubbers !

MrBucket
June 4th, 2010, 23:02
They're calling for rain....so, I will bring the blue Rs6 instead of the green 500E.

Hope to meet some of you guys at some point. Wear yer rubbers !
Yeah not so thrilled about the possibility of rain. At least my camera is good to go in the rain though.

It better not rain in Montreal next weekend though.

MrBucket
June 4th, 2010, 23:04
But then again they have called for a lot more thunderstorms here than there have actually been, I'm hoping they are wrong like usual.

MrBucket
June 5th, 2010, 23:35
Weather was hot and humid but no rain at all today. I thought you guys were meeting up today so I went for a nice walk through the parking lots looking for everyone :P

ttboost
June 6th, 2010, 00:08
Weather was hot and humid but no rain at all today. I thought you guys were meeting up today so I went for a nice walk through the parking lots looking for everyone :P

Plan on stopping. By tomorrow midmorning

MrBucket
June 6th, 2010, 00:28
Plan on stopping. By tomorrow midmorning
I should be there by 10am I think.

ttboost
June 6th, 2010, 03:59
I should be there by 10am I think.

Me too, if the weather is holding out...have no interest in walking around in the rain. PM me your cell, I'll text you when and if I get there, so we can meet.

MrBucket
June 6th, 2010, 05:08
Me too, if the weather is holding out...have no interest in walking around in the rain. PM me your cell, I'll text you when and if I get there, so we can meet.
I'll probably still be there even if its raining unless its really bad out. I got some pretty nice pictures one year in the rain

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc154/mrbucket777/HN9S4957.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc154/mrbucket777/HN9S5063.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc154/mrbucket777/HN9S5014.jpg

MrBucket
June 6th, 2010, 13:52
Looks like the rain is supposed to hold off until 2pm and I sorta doubt it will even rain then.

ttboost
June 6th, 2010, 13:58
Leavin now. Be there in 20 min.

MrBucket
June 6th, 2010, 14:01
Leavin now. Be there in 20 min.
You will get there well before me, I'm waiting on my friend to get ready and then its about a 45 minute drive

MrBucket
June 6th, 2010, 14:02
Make sure to go test drive the AMG cars right away before it gets busy. I drove the C63 with p31 power package and SL63 yesterday. I got to admit the C63 didn't feel faster than a RS4

pierson
June 20th, 2010, 04:26
T minus 8 days until I pick up my new baby!

ben916
June 20th, 2010, 05:56
T minus 8 days until I pick up my new baby!

I would be chomping at the BIT!

Stopped at the local Audi Stealer on Miramar and they had a new unspoken for R8 V10(photos provided by request for proof :) ).
Also there was a customer Merc AMG E55 with the license plate of EVIL E55

ttboost
June 20th, 2010, 11:59
I would be chomping at the BIT!

RIGHT!!! How did a coupe of weeks turn into over a month?

pierson
June 20th, 2010, 13:54
The date has always been the same, maybe I was just trying to make it feel shorter...