PDA

View Full Version : Damn fast C5 on youtube

p3u
December 12th, 2009, 08:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIUIHoCvQho&feature=related

Belong to anyone here? I'd like to know whats done to it!

vangelis
December 12th, 2009, 12:32
That is really fastttt ,,, I believe it definitely got bigger turbos

R1
December 12th, 2009, 23:39
wow
look at the mileage too -- 127k, you got your money's worth

AudiRS4ever
December 13th, 2009, 01:52
wow
look at the mileage too -- 127k, you got your money's worth

Exactly what I was thinking. That and I was wondering if he drove it home after that run or if the tranny dropped out right after he got off the Go pedal. :revs:

steve
December 13th, 2009, 15:49
That car only has a custom chip from JDengineering (Netherlands), everything else is stock. Really really fast indeed, but only a shame the gearbox is having difficulties with the torque (+800Nm iirc)

oh and that is 127k km's, not miles. I believe it has been upgraded again since that movie, and is even faster now.

p3u
December 13th, 2009, 18:13
That car only has a custom chip from JDengineering (Netherlands), everything else is stock. Really really fast indeed, but only a shame the gearbox is having difficulties with the torque (+800Nm iirc)

oh and that is 127k km's, not miles. I believe it has been upgraded again since that movie, and is even faster now.

Are you positive it is only tuned in this video? It seems to be far beyond any other tuned only RS6.

If it is I would like more details!

steve
December 13th, 2009, 18:18
Are you positive it is only tuned in this video? It seems to be far beyond any other tuned only RS6.

If it is I would like more details!

contact JDengineering.nl for more details :)

i've had a ride in this RS6, and it really is only chipped. Oh yes and silicone hose kit.

it started to have wheelspin on the dyno in 4th gear (because of semi slick tires). It did 530hp and 800Nm then, but without the spin they say it's around 600hp and 850Nm.

Ruergard
December 14th, 2009, 17:02
Just a chip? Sounds a little bit to good to be true for me, can the stock turbos even produce that kind of power? :vhmmm:

Correct me if I'm wrong!