PDA

View Full Version : LET tuning reflash. 599 dollars.

DHall1
December 12th, 2009, 05:55
Well, well well

This is a good price. I will let you all play with this alittle

http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=91&category_id=33&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=99

SAF
December 12th, 2009, 06:04
LOL, this is the tune that's on the ECU I got.

RS6-4dr911
December 12th, 2009, 06:09
Dave - Unless you know something about these guys, I'd be inclined to stick with Revo for the minor savings - just for confidence's sake.

Scott - So? How is it? VAG assistance still available if needed.

SAF
December 12th, 2009, 06:16
Bob, it is sitting on a shelf, so I have nothing to report. I'd hoped we could have gotten together by now but I have been spread way thin lately. I'm carrying your number though!

RS6-4dr911
December 12th, 2009, 06:23
Well maybe I need to try it out for you?!

DHall1
December 12th, 2009, 06:30
Hey,

I just ran across this link. Dont shoot the messinger.

However, I may do alittle research on these guys. Way back in the day...a startup called LET was making some one off stuff for us Supra guys. Very good stuff.

More to come

DHall1
December 12th, 2009, 06:31
That is too funny

LOL, this is the tune that's on the ECU I got.

SAF
December 12th, 2009, 06:35
From what I've heard, this LET tuned ECU was quite satisfying for the previous owner! I just need to get around the kill issue before installing it.

snoopra
December 12th, 2009, 07:43
Has anyone tested the tune offered by member 10SecS4?

RS6-4dr911
December 12th, 2009, 13:33
I've thought about it but communication with him, at least for me, has been spotty and I'm concerned about any problems that arise and being able to get issues resolves in a timely fashion. Sounds attractive but I'm not willing to risk it.

DHall1
December 12th, 2009, 16:26
Yeah,

Ditto

If the LET is a reflash and they show me some tables pre/post then I may give them the thumbs up.

I've thought about it but communication with him, at least for me, has been spotty and I'm concerned about any problems that arise and being able to get issues resolves in a timely fashion. Sounds attractive but I'm not willing to risk it.

Yellow RS6
December 12th, 2009, 23:42
LET sounds familiar. Maybe from mbworld?? I'm checking now.

Edit - yep, I thought the name rang a bell. The owner is on mbworld, username Jerry@LETMotorsports. Looks like a few people have gotten LET mods/tunes for the Benzes, but that doesn't necessarily translate to being a good tune for the RS6 of course. REVO is only $699 right now and a known product, so I would probably go with that myself.

RS6VA
December 13th, 2009, 19:49
For what its worth, i am being told Unitronic is the way to go. went to have mine done this weekend but before we did anything we ran diagnotics as the check engine light had came on a week earlier, look slike i have to wait. Torque converter issue, misfires detected, and looks like the RMS is leaking. $4K price tag, and it has only been 2 weeks since i have had the car and less than 100 miles - but this is another story altogether.

p3u
December 13th, 2009, 21:50
LET sounds familiar. Maybe from mbworld?? I'm checking now.

Edit - yep, I thought the name rang a bell. The owner is on mbworld, username Jerry@LETMotorsports. Looks like a few people have gotten LET mods/tunes for the Benzes, but that doesn't necessarily translate to being a good tune for the RS6 of course. REVO is only $699 right now and a known product, so I would probably go with that myself.

Is $699 the new price, or is it that for the holidays?

Yellow RS6
December 14th, 2009, 01:31
Is $699 the new price, or is it that for the holidays?

I think it's the new price, their site doesn't say anything to make it sound like a sale or limited time offer: http://www.revotechnik.com/products/softwareProduct.aspx?pvID=355

Edit - although I'm not sure why they say stock tq is 458. ??