PDA

View Full Version : Quattro weather in Texas!

SAF
December 4th, 2009, 18:31
Snowing now and they're calling for "a few inches" by tomorrow morning! Mid 30s outside right now and going down to 24 tonight. Turbo quattro time!

hahnmgh63
December 4th, 2009, 18:39
What's the deal, we have plenty of snow in the mountains but up here by Seattle we haven't had a bit of snow yet. We should get something before you southerners do.

p3u
December 4th, 2009, 18:45
We had some Quatttro weather in Colorado last night. Snows + Quattro = FTW!!!

Heres a pic I snapped of the instrument cluster, great turbo weather! :hahahehe:

ben916
December 4th, 2009, 19:46
What's the deal, we have plenty of snow in the mountains but up here by Seattle we haven't had a bit of snow yet. We should get something before you southerners do.

Save the snow until after Jan 5th...

I am driving the Pilot from SD to SEA via I-5 and would greatly appreciate no snow in nor-cal and not in Seattle....
Had enough of that last year!

uncfrk
December 4th, 2009, 21:29
Snow yesterday in Cedar Falls Iowa. The Beast is dry & safe. We're driving the allroad & Jeep Wrangler.

groupbq
December 5th, 2009, 00:17
Not yet a hint of snow in balmy and sunny central Ohio. Will probably have the garage queen ur-quattro out over the weekend.

3audis_sofar
December 5th, 2009, 00:31
The snowplow driving past the house woke me up at 5 this morning. Thought MY beast would be coming out today...

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t340/Vintagehamiltons/Misc/snowthrower.jpg
13hp/45" wide :0:

RS6-4dr911
December 5th, 2009, 02:34
You guys just don't get what Scott's trying to tell you - this is friggin' HOUSTON!!! :w:It almost never snows here, much less in early December. It's the earliest snowfall in Houston's recorded history!

In the name of our sacred planet, I command all of you to IMMEDIATELY go drive your cars at full throttle for at least 2 full tanks of gas (octane booster with lead encouraged) in order to warm us back up due to your cars belching noxious CO2.:addict:

ben916
December 5th, 2009, 02:34
The snowplow driving past the house woke me up at 5 this morning. Thought MY beast would be coming out today...

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t340/Vintagehamiltons/Misc/snowthrower.jpg

crazy BEASTS!!

MikeL01
December 5th, 2009, 02:36
A little "Black Ice" this week made driving interesting. Quattro, big brakes and 500+ hp, now there is a combo.

DALLAS_RS6
December 5th, 2009, 05:35
It's my first winter with the car, I didn't get much snow but the car is loving the cold weather.:burnout:

DHall1
December 5th, 2009, 05:52
Or go eat more meat so the farmers will feed the pigs more beans. No limits or taxes on pigs a$$es yet the meat production produces more gasses than all the cars in the world.

:brag:

You guys just don't get what Scott's trying to tell you - this is friggin' HOUSTON!!! :w:It almost never snows here, much less in early December. It's the earliest snowfall in Houston's recorded history!

In the name of our sacred planet, I command all of you to IMMEDIATELY go drive your cars at full throttle for at least 2 full tanks of gas (octane booster with lead encouraged) in order to warm us back up due to your cars belching noxious CO2.:addict:

The RS6
December 5th, 2009, 07:08

That's PIMP! :lovl::applause:

MrBucket
December 5th, 2009, 07:09
Nothing here in NJ, possibly tomorrow though.

3audis_sofar
December 5th, 2009, 15:55
crazy BEASTS!!

The little one began suffering from auger envy and had to go to a new home! :hihi:

SAF
December 5th, 2009, 16:04
LOL, I love it...posting pics of hot snowblowers on RS6.com!