PDA

View Full Version : Audi Car Club Driving School, 9/22 and 23

jimmy94507
August 29th, 2003, 18:31
Hey, all you owners in the Chicago area.
Are you aware that there is an Audi Car Club Driver's School and Safety Seminar happening at Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI coming up in a few weeks, 9/22-23? If you haven't been to one of these schools, I recommend you strongly consider trying to get into this one! (See: http://www.audicarclubna.org to join the clup and learn more about it. Click on "Event Informations") I can think of no better way to tune your driving skills and learn how your RS 6 can perform!! Dang, living out here in California makes it a tough drive to attend that one. I have to wait for the one coming up at Sears Point in November to gain such an experience.

Well, who's interested? Let us know who's going and the experiences from the event.

Best regards, Jim

Benman
August 29th, 2003, 21:33
Originally posted by jimmy94507
I can think of no better way to tune your driving skills and learn how your RS 6 can perform!! I have to wait for the one coming up at Sears Point in November to gain such an experience.

Well, who's interested? Let us know who's going and the experiences from the event.

Best regards, Jim
Jim:cheers: ,

does this mean i'll be seeing you up there?:cheers:

Ben:addict:

jimmy94507
August 30th, 2003, 02:42
Benman, Yes, I'll be at Sears (Infineon Raceway) in November. We'll be visiting the Audi Club car corral at Laguna Seca next weekend. Are you driving up to see the R8's and RS 6's perform??

REgards, Jim

Benman
September 2nd, 2003, 17:08
Originally posted by jimmy94507
Benman, Yes, I'll be at Sears (Infineon Raceway) in November. We'll be visiting the Audi Club car corral at Laguna Seca next weekend. Are you driving up to see the R8's and RS 6's perform??

REgards, Jim
Why yes it does! I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. I'll keep an eye out for you. Just look for a mid twenties guy with a shaved head (and no, i'm NOT a skinhead.):cheers:

Ben:addict: