PDA

View Full Version : FS: RS6 black/black

bobski
December 1st, 2009, 22:27
2003 RS6 in excellent condition, black/black, nav, sirius, SE exhaust, 44K miles. I am the second owner. The original owner was in Scottsdale, AZ and I am in Albuquerque, NM, so the car has only been in the Southwest. The car has an Interstate Diamond 100,000 warranty valid until 7/12/2013 and fully transferrable to a new owner, $100 deductible/visit. I bought the extended warranty through Bruce Mendel who is well known on these forums.

The car has been extremely reliable with no issues other than DRC which has been replaced with the new DRC and is perfect. I just had the the 45K service done on 12/1/09. Never driven by anyone under 40, always driven moderately, babied. As you know, the car was originally $85,000 with a 450 HP twin turbo and it still feels new. The upholstery looks brand new except for standard wear on the driver's bolster, but both owners weigh under 160 lbs., so not too bad. Winter tires (for occasional skiing) are on the OEM rims with only 3000 miles on them at the most. Lots of tread on these great Dunlop Wintersport M3's in OEM size. I just bought very expensive summer rims and rubber so the Sumitomo's have only 1000 miles or so on them and the rims look brand new except for a 1 inch slight curb abrasion that is only visible if you are standing within a foot or two. I think these tires perform as well as Michelin PS2s. Rims are CCW C-14's which look great and are VERY light. I jumped up to a 265 profile tire, so the car looks very aggressive with them on. Rims and tires were over $3000.

I am 52, this is my second RS6 (I bought my first one new) and I have owned 10 Audis including a 2001.5 stage III+ S4 Avant. The RS6 has always been garaged, always maintained by the Audi dealer (Penske in Scottsdale or Premier in Albuquerque) and always has been well-tended. I am shipping out overseas to work, so I have to sell the car, though I never expected to have to do so. If I do not sell the car by Christmas, I will ship it enclosed carrier to DC where I will be training for 3-9 months before going overseas. If you live on the East coast, you will be able to see it in the DC area. Right now the car is in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

The value of the car as I see it: $30K for the car, $3K for the warranty (originally $4100) and $2K for the rims and summer rubber. So, I am asking $35K for everything. bobperls@comcast.net, 505-259-2377. I will entertain all offers especially if I don’t have to pay $1800 to ship it to DC. Thanks. E-mail me for PICS.

G Man
December 1st, 2009, 22:43
Email sent.

ben916
December 1st, 2009, 23:03
2003 RS6 in excellent condition, black/black, nav, sirius, SE exhaust, 44K miles. I am the second owner. The original owner was in Scottsdale, AZ and I am in Albuquerque, NM, so the car has only been in the Southwest. The car has an Interstate Diamond 100,000 warranty valid until 7/12/2013 and fully transferrable to a new owner, $100 deductible/visit. I bought the extended warranty through Bruce Mendel who is well known on these forums.

The car has been extremely reliable with no issues other than DRC which has been replaced with the new DRC and is perfect. I just had the the 45K service done on 12/1/09. Never driven by anyone under 40, always driven moderately, babied. As you know, the car was originally $85,000 with a 450 HP twin turbo and it still feels new. The upholstery looks brand new except for standard wear on the driver's bolster, but both owners weigh under 160 lbs., so not too bad. Winter tires (for occasional skiing) are on the OEM rims with only 3000 miles on them at the most. Lots of tread on these great Dunlop Wintersport M3's in OEM size. I just bought very expensive summer rims and rubber so the Sumitomo's have only 1000 miles or so on them and the rims look brand new except for a 1 inch slight curb abrasion that is only visible if you are standing within a foot or two. I think these tires perform as well as Michelin PS2s. Rims are CCW C-14's which look great and are VERY light. I jumped up to a 265 profile tire, so the car looks very aggressive with them on. Rims and tires were over $3000.

I am 52, this is my second RS6 (I bought my first one new) and I have owned 10 Audis including a 2001.5 stage III+ S4 Avant. The RS6 has always been garaged, always maintained by the Audi dealer (Penske in Scottsdale or Premier in Albuquerque) and always has been well-tended. I am shipping out overseas to work, so I have to sell the car, though I never expected to have to do so. If I do not sell the car by Christmas, I will ship it enclosed carrier to DC where I will be training for 3-9 months before going overseas. If you live on the East coast, you will be able to see it in the DC area. Right now the car is in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

The value of the car as I see it: $30K for the car, $3K for the warranty (originally $4100) and $2K for the rims and summer rubber. So, I am asking $35K for everything. bobperls@comcast.net, 505-259-2377. I will entertain all offers especially if I don’t have to pay $1800 to ship it to DC. Thanks. E-mail me for PICS.

Damn....

bobski
December 2nd, 2009, 14:11
I don't see where I should be posting for sale ads on this forum. Please help.

Thanks.

Bobski

DonS
December 2nd, 2009, 14:18
You are posted in the right place. Your price is excellent. I can't imagine putting together the car, warranty and wheels\tires for any lower. And, the black\black must be stunning. "Damn" is right!

I might be interested in the winter tires if you can't sell them. Transport companies require the car to be empty to load on their trucks, so you'll be shipping them if the car doesn't sell locally.

Jimmy
December 2nd, 2009, 22:17
Here's hoping the G-man grabs it ! :0:

Mudguts
December 2nd, 2009, 23:00
Having just purchased a clean RS6 with 45K, I can confirm that this is an excellent deal! One that I would have been all over if I were still in the market for one of these cars.

I passed this on to my friend who might be in touch.

Post some pictures... I want to see it!
GLWS!

-MG

AudiRS4ever
December 2nd, 2009, 23:23
Sounds like an extremely good deal. Great color, great price, great additions. Hopefully someone on this forum will pick it up. :addict:

DHall1
December 2nd, 2009, 23:47
I agree,

Priced right.

Post up some pics. I would like to see the rims/tires/fitment. What size are they?

G Man
December 3rd, 2009, 00:26
Here's hoping the G-man grabs it ! :0:

Bob sent me some great pictures. It would be a great one to add to the stable to go along with the other German power I have. I just recently got away from nearly all black vehicles though. That will be the biggest deciding factor. Not much looks better than black, but the upkeep is a bear.