PDA

View Full Version : Buying a B6 S4 Friday

3audis_sofar
December 1st, 2009, 21:32
2005, 1-owner, CPO, under 35K miles, manual, Goodwood Green, full leather interior. Flying from WI to NY to pick it up on 12/4. Should be a fun drive back! :s4Addict:

3audis_sofar
December 1st, 2009, 23:46
Anyone know for sure if my BBS RC summer wheels from my '94 S4 will mount to the 2005? TIA.

Chuvips
December 2nd, 2009, 20:08
Really love this car (I know as i'm drivin' kind of the same)
But I'm not sure 'bout the wheels, you should see some manuals..

Ruergard
December 2nd, 2009, 20:08
Sounds great, I like goodwood green. Special colour!

Pics! :thumb:

3audis_sofar
December 3rd, 2009, 16:16
Sale fell through due to poor customer service. I had some questions and they never got back to me, so no point in spending time or money. The search continues...

Yellow RS6
December 4th, 2009, 13:47
Sorry to hear your deal fell through. Are you set on a S4 or considering RS6s too?

3audis_sofar
December 4th, 2009, 14:04
Sorry to hear your deal fell through. Are you set on a S4 or considering RS6s too?

I've wanted the V8 S4 for a number of years. I considered the RS6 when I saw one at a local exotic car dealer, and seriously considered it after a test drive :heart:. But after doing research on this forum and others, I came to the conclusion that while I could afford to buy it, the maintenance costs were prohibitive, especially as a daily driver and having no other car when it would be in the shop.

At any rate, I found a nice, one owner, 2005 Moro Blue Pearl, MT S4, with 41K miles for $22.5K out of state. While the internet sales manager was doing the walkaround for me, he noticed 2 small holes in the rear seat. A replacement would be $1200 (his cost) and he's willing to absorb some of it. He's also checking into having it repaired, and I'm checking with Shokan to see if they have one. So, right now I'm waiting to see what the options/costs are and will make a decision on it soon. It's the color I want, manual trans, low miles, and a fair price, so we'll see what happens.

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t340/Vintagehamiltons/Misc/Moroblue.jpg

Yellow RS6
December 4th, 2009, 14:17
Cool. I haven't heard of Moro blue before, do you have a link or pics?

Edit - ah, very nice. I hope the deal works out for you.