PDA

View Full Version : Nissan R35GT-R vs The World 2

trev0006
December 1st, 2009, 03:36
Nissan R35GT-R vs The World 2 (http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-09/12-01-09page-Nissan-R35GT-R-vs-The-World-2.htm) battle at Motegi featuring Lamborghini, Porsche, Lotus, and Nissan.

Benman
December 1st, 2009, 18:28
Great post! Long video but worth watching.

Loved the comments about the Lotus being a real sports car, good to see lightness is noticed. But it simply doesn't have the power come race time to hang with that crowd.

The GT-R just continues to impress. :cheers:

Ben:addict:

Erik
December 1st, 2009, 18:39
Nice video, but I wouldn't bet on the results on be repeatable. Said by one who likes the GT-R. ;)

Z07
December 3rd, 2009, 12:34
Nice video, but I wouldn't bet on the results on be repeatable. Said by one who likes the GT-R. ;)
Agreed. Best Motoring are extremely biased towards Jap cars just as Motor Trend are extremely biased towards American cars.

As a rule of thumb, never believe any magazine's write-up/times if the magazine originates from the same country as the car that wins.

TurboMan
December 4th, 2009, 09:48
Agreed. Best Motoring are extremely biased towards Jap cars

i dissagree

Erik
December 4th, 2009, 10:08
Agreed. Best Motoring are extremely biased towards Jap cars just as Motor Trend are extremely biased towards American cars.

I agree.

They broadcast what the local audience wants to see.

For instance, why do they not rev the Murciélago to red at the end? :stick:

Kram
December 4th, 2009, 22:13
I agree.

They broadcast what the local audience wants to see.

For instance, why do they not rev the Murciélago to red at the end? :stick:

Although I agree with you on the biased japs, they were clear about it. The Murcielago had overheating problems.

Z07
December 4th, 2009, 23:37
This is my favourite example of motoring magazine bias at the moment.

The ZR1 is 7 seconds faster than a 997TT and 5 seconds faster than an R8 V10 and GTR apparently:

http://www.motortrend.com/features/laguna_lap/index.html

Some other good ones in there too, see if you can spot them? Where's Wally?