PDA

View Full Version : My R8 has finally arrived!!!

Chuangs4
November 28th, 2009, 16:14
She looks really amazing especially when you look at her in person. Here are some pics that would be happy to share with you all!:R8:

Here is also the slide chain: http://www.slide.com/r/0NOGc3QVxD_MMR7IUcrr3XbokYgmriyp

The RS6
November 28th, 2009, 16:22
OMG, the exterior is nice, but the interior... I LOVE it, phenomenal! Congrats!

I'm sooo jealous! :)

The Pretender
November 28th, 2009, 17:52
awesome interior.

Ruergard
November 28th, 2009, 18:00
Both inside and outside looks just superb, thanks for sharing! :thumb:

And ofcourse, CONGRATULATIONS! :R8:

QuattroFun
November 28th, 2009, 18:22
Looks stunning - especially the interior is fantastic. Magnolia white? Anyway, congrats!

Klint
November 28th, 2009, 19:09
Brilliant taste! Congrats, enjoy in good health!

GoFastKindaGuy
November 28th, 2009, 19:45
Spectacular ride! Love the carbon with the light leather. Enjoy (like you needed that advice).

roadrunner
November 28th, 2009, 20:18
Ni hau Chuangs4.

Exceptional taste interiour wise. :applause: Came out beautifully. The exterior is great as well. :R8kiss:

Can only imagine how it is to drive it in Taipei & back roads. Lived in Tien Mou 85-87.

I would not have dared to take the white :love2:

Alcantara headliner, i presume

Chuangs4
November 29th, 2009, 02:19
Looks stunning - especially the interior is fantastic. Magnolia white? Anyway, congrats!The interior is exclusive package 2 with alabaster white/palace blue combo!!:heart::heart::heart:

Chuangs4
November 29th, 2009, 02:23
Ni hau Chuangs4.

Exceptional taste interiour wise. :applause: Came out beautifully. The exterior is great as well. :R8kiss:

Can only imagine how it is to drive it in Taipei & back roads. Lived in Tien Mou 85-87.

I would not have dared to take the white :love2:

Alcantara headliner, i presumeHehe.....Driving in Taipei road is quite a bit tension....So many motorcycle drivers around this car always watch you!!! I am still trying hard to adapate that!!:music:

andreadebi
November 29th, 2009, 14:24
it's perfect!congrats!

Erik
November 29th, 2009, 18:52
Wow! It really is perfect!

Congratulations!

Bluehinder
November 29th, 2009, 19:33
What exterior color is that?

streetrod454
November 29th, 2009, 20:01
We have similar tastes, my interior is going to be Alabaster White and palace blue but with more blue on the seats as I think the white will get dirty quickly.

Can I ask a couple of questions. I have also specked the bucket seats but forgot to ask what happens the standard fit seat heater buttons as the buckets are not heated?

Also how do the the ceramic brakes feel on the street?

RXBG
November 30th, 2009, 00:57
beautiful. just beautiful. the interior is dead on- high maintenance but dead on. looks like suzuka gray exterior?

Bluehinder
November 30th, 2009, 02:15
beautiful. just beautiful. the interior is dead on- high maintenance but dead on. looks like suzuka gray exterior?

That's what I was wondering. Is that Suzuka Grey? Or, an off color photo of Ibis?

RXBG
November 30th, 2009, 02:49
could also be akoya silver, a color that has been largely ignored but that is even more beautiful than suzuka.

threadjack- were i to order one it'd be akoya or apollo silver exterior with the classic red interior audi exclusive package 2- but red only on the lower doors and seats- and contrasting red stitching on the remaining leather- which would be classic black.

Shatlak
November 30th, 2009, 04:22
Not words! Good :R8:

KresoF1
November 30th, 2009, 08:40
could also be akoya silver, a color that has been largely ignored but that is even more beautiful than suzuka.

threadjack- were i to order one it'd be akoya or apollo silver exterior with the classic red interior audi exclusive package 2- but red only on the lower doors and seats- and contrasting red stitching on the remaining leather- which would be classic black.

Excellent taste. Apollo Silver or Suzuka Grey with Classic Red/Black interior is by far the best combinations for R8 V10, IMHO.

Regarding Alabaster White leather... I saw one year old S5 with that leather color... Totally awfull looking. Do NOT wear any jeans or soemthing similar. Sorry to say but, that leather color ages very badly. It only look nice when totally new.

Chuangs4
November 30th, 2009, 16:28
What exterior color is that?Suzuka grey!

Chuangs4
November 30th, 2009, 16:36
We have similar tastes, my interior is going to be Alabaster White and palace blue but with more blue on the seats as I think the white will get dirty quickly.

Can I ask a couple of questions. I have also specked the bucket seats but forgot to ask what happens the standard fit seat heater buttons as the buckets are not heated?

Also how do the the ceramic brakes feel on the street?I have no idea about those buttons becausE the local weather is still hot. Next tiem I must test them...

I am still braking in the ceramic brakes so not much experience can be shared with you. The first impression about these brakes is postitve feedback through the pedel with very quick response ...Maybe some guy on here can share his experience with us?

Chuangs4
November 30th, 2009, 16:40
Excellent taste. Apollo Silver or Suzuka Grey with Classic Red/Black interior is by far the best combinations for R8 V10, IMHO.

Regarding Alabaster White leather... I saw one year old S5 with that leather color... Totally awfull looking. Do NOT wear any jeans or soemthing similar. Sorry to say but, that leather color ages very badly. It only look nice when totally new.Yes that's what I am also afraid of.....However I think the leather will be lasting longer because this R8 is just my Sunday ride. Jus tneed to know how to ake care of it....:incar:

RXBG
November 30th, 2009, 17:55
Yes that's what I am also afraid of.....However I think the leather will be lasting longer because this R8 is just my Sunday ride. Jus tneed to know how to ake care of it....:incar:

we had a range rover with white leather. you just need a bit of extra attention to it. pretreat your car with swisswax leather glaze asap. will make it clean up easier and resist creasing. then, wipe it with a bit of swisswax leather cleaner as needed. we did this with our car and never had any real issues! just requires frequent cleaning- so no problem.

kju
December 1st, 2009, 17:56
damn. is this you house ? or is this the showroom of the Audi dealer ?? grat r8 besides ^^- (except the exteriour colour. i mean silver is just to common...it has at least to be this ibiswhite or what it is called...)

Chuangs4
December 1st, 2009, 18:12
we had a range rover with white leather. you just need a bit of extra attention to it. pretreat your car with swisswax leather glaze asap. will make it clean up easier and resist creasing. then, wipe it with a bit of swisswax leather cleaner as needed. we did this with our car and never had any real issues! just requires frequent cleaning- so no problem.Thanks RXGB. I must find those Swisswax asaps even they are very expensive.....Do you have some source for me to purchase them on line?:vhmmm:

Chuangs4
December 1st, 2009, 18:18
damn. is this you house ? or is this the showroom of the Audi dealer ?? grat r8 besides ^^- (except the exteriour colour. i mean silver is just to common...it has at least to be this ibiswhite or what it is called...)That is a Suzuka grey R8 in the Audi showroom....

My dream garage is still under construction...

Chuangs4
December 1st, 2009, 18:22
damn. is this you house ? or is this the showroom of the Audi dealer ?? grat r8 besides ^^- (except the exteriour colour. i mean silver is just to common...it has at least to be this ibiswhite or what it is called...)That is a Suzuka grey R8 in the Audi showroom....

My dream garage is still under construction...
:love2:

RXBG
December 1st, 2009, 21:21
Thanks RXGB. I must find those Swisswax asaps even they are very expensive.....Do you have some source for me to purchase them on line?:vhmmm:

any good car place in your country should be able to get them. or go to www.swissvax.com

PeterH
December 2nd, 2009, 01:49
2nd on the Swissvax products. I use the Crystal Rock on my Phantom black and was stunning. Expensive yes, but nothing I have ever used looked that good.

I also will have Alabaster White on my upcoming V10. Not a full seat like yours but in the back and seat partially combined with black. I was a little concerned about the white, but with careful use and cleaning, should be fine.

Beautiful interior!

Bluehinder
December 2nd, 2009, 02:46
2nd on the Swissvax products. I use the Crystal Rock on my Phantom black and was stunning. Expensive yes, but nothing I have ever used looked that good.

I also will have Alabaster White on my upcoming V10. Not a full seat like yours but in the back and seat partially combined with black. I was a little concerned about the white, but with careful use and cleaning, should be fine.

Beautiful interior!

What kind of bids are you getting on your car? Are you going to trade it in to the dealer for your V10?

MrBucket
December 2nd, 2009, 18:00
Thanks RXGB. I must find those Swisswax asaps even they are very expensive.....Do you have some source for me to purchase them on line?:vhmmm:

Not sure if he ships internationally but I get my Swissvax products from http://www.detailersdomain.com/ . I have used their Concourso wax, cleaner fluid, and their wheel wax. All are very nice products.

PeterH
December 2nd, 2009, 22:00
What kind of bids are you getting on your car? Are you going to trade it in to the dealer for your V10?

Kind of doing a trade - gave the car to the dealer to sell a couple of months before the V10 arrives. They did the certified warranty process (which costs $5K but worth it I believe) and will do all the marketing to sell the car. Hoping to get around $100k for the "trade." We are not in any huge rush, so seemed like a good deal to maximize the amount I can get plus it gives the dealer a R8 to sit in the showroom.

Chuangs4
December 3rd, 2009, 02:23
Not sure if he ships internationally but I get my Swissvax products from http://www.detailersdomain.com/ . I have used their Concourso wax, cleaner fluid, and their wheel wax. All are very nice products.Thanks for the infos. I hae called a local dealer for those products. Will see the result soon!!:R8kiss:

LittleDevil
June 29th, 2010, 08:37
If you dream garage already finished?

Kind Regards

Chuangs4
June 29th, 2010, 18:58
Yap....The whole garage had been built up. Here are some pics about it.... :revs::revs::revs:

The RS6
June 29th, 2010, 19:50
OMG YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!! HAHAH JESUS I never thought I'd see anything like this! Absolutley phenomenal!!

Damienr8
June 30th, 2010, 00:05
Yap....The whole garage had been built up. Here are some pics about it.... :revs::revs::revs:

oh man oh man oh man oh man....

Love the RS2

RXBG
June 30th, 2010, 13:38
Chuang has got to be pulling some MAJOR a$$ with that dig. He's living the life I'd have if I were still single. Exact same aesthetic. Love it Chuang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps- once i get certain professional endeavors in a row- maybe 3-5 years- I plan on building a custom home along those lines- <fingers crossed>

roadrunner
June 30th, 2010, 14:13
Man, this is not a garage - it is an Audi shrine :bow: :0:

one more, if not THE reason to revesit Taiwan after 23 years ;)

Ruergard
June 30th, 2010, 14:37
That is just insane, in a good way ofcourse. Must be one of the sickest garages ever. :bow:

darkop
June 30th, 2010, 17:11
glad to see am not alone with being insane abt audis... feeling relieved already! just have to show it to my wife!
thanks man for making it easier for me, but you have to be aware of the envy you've just caused with us!
all I can say is - you are the KING!!!
:applause::music:

Erik
June 30th, 2010, 17:14
LOL! Best post for a long time. I presume you are single haha :D

darkop
June 30th, 2010, 17:17
no, I am not.. but She's saying that I act as if I was(alone)! :)
cheers

Erik
June 30th, 2010, 17:25
no, I am not.. but She's saying that I act as if I was(alone)! :)
cheers

I meant Chuangs4, but perhaps we need to see your house and garage as well now :lovl:

Chuangs4
June 30th, 2010, 20:09
Glad that you like this garage. Just want to share more pics with you all.

Like to see the R8 in my front garden as well. She really looks sexy....:heart:

Ruergard
July 1st, 2010, 07:20
Keep them comming. This is just incredible. :D

RXBG
July 1st, 2010, 12:45
Chuang-if you are married, this does't apply---

Why don't you have a pic of each chick you bring home posing in your garage naked in a special album to share with your friends????

Chuangs4
July 1st, 2010, 14:29
Chuang-if you are married, this does't apply---

Why don't you have a pic of each chick you bring home posing in your garage naked in a special album to share with your friends????Hahaha....I hope I can do so but too bad I am married.....:mech::doh::cry:

andreadebi
July 7th, 2010, 21:24
wow,awesome garage!

Chuangs4
July 24th, 2010, 18:13
Some new pics undated....:revs:

Ruergard
July 24th, 2010, 20:42
Just keep this comming... You've got the sickest garage with the sickest cars. :love: :thumb:

queeneli
July 30th, 2010, 13:40
wow !

:)

f1esp
August 13th, 2010, 20:10
Congratulations Chuang!!!
This is absolutely fantastic.
You have to know that you are now famous all around the world (http://jalopnik.com/5610803/truth-in-parking-an-audi-fanatics-ultimate-garage).

Enjoy it!

f1esp
August 14th, 2010, 16:06

...and your garage will be perfect!

Chuangs4
August 15th, 2010, 15:31
Congratulations Chuang!!!
This is absolutely fantastic.
You have to know that you are now famous all around the world (http://jalopnik.com/5610803/truth-in-parking-an-audi-fanatics-ultimate-garage).

Enjoy it!Wow....that's not my intension in the original thread. I just want to live my own life!!:incar:

Chuangs4
August 15th, 2010, 15:33

...and your garage will be perfect!This car is cost too over now. The other thing is that it is too odd to drive legally here in Taiwan.:mech:

SAF
November 12th, 2010, 19:22
OMG I just found this. AWESOME GARAGE!

Chuangs4
November 13th, 2010, 17:22
Here are some professional photos for your candy eyes.....

SAF
November 13th, 2010, 21:57
Beautiful. Do you have a guest room? LOL

Ruergard
November 14th, 2010, 08:24
Words can't describe that garage... :thumb::thumb:

Not your RS2 for that sake either.... :love:

f1esp
November 21st, 2010, 11:18
Chuangs4
You are a very bad boy...;)

Chuangs4
November 21st, 2010, 16:19
Chuangs4
You are a very bad boy...;)

Well.....That is my newest toy.......:revs::revs::revs:

f1esp
November 21st, 2010, 18:44

Congratulations!!! This is absolutely fantastic!!!

This is not the first Porsche you own because, officially, this is not a Porsche...
You own 2 half-Porsches: this Ruf and the RS2...

Erik
November 21st, 2010, 18:54
Ruf CTR II - dream car!!!

Congratulations! Just amazing to have one on the forum. Used to chat with a guy from Rumania who had an Rt12, CTR II and CTR 3....

Ruergard
November 21st, 2010, 20:26
Your garage just went to another level... :bow:

Congratulations!

Benman
November 21st, 2010, 20:38
Your garage just went to another level... :bow:

Congratulations! Ditto, it is getting better and better :cheers:

AreEss5
December 6th, 2010, 21:18
Congrats!

My dream car, love the colour combo as well.