PDA

View Full Version : RS6.com Meeting at Geneva 2010? (RS 5 launch)

Erik
November 19th, 2009, 07:51
To meet the anticipated Audi RS5 I'm planning to visit the Auto Salon 2010.

http://www.salon-auto.ch/en/

The 3:rd and 4:th of March are the press day and then I plan to attend, but I haven't fixed anything yet.
I presume these days will limit the amount of people who can join?

I have never been to this Auto Show before so if you have recommendations on hotels, restaurants etc. please let me know.

Let's plan together!

artur777
November 19th, 2009, 10:46
Actually nice idea!!!!!

tailpipe
November 19th, 2009, 13:35
I will be there on the first Press Day, for sure.

The best hotel is the Movenpick hotel at the airport. It is not too expensive, has nice rooms, and is within walking distance of the Salon. But book now, because it fills up very rapidly. Alternatively, there are some brilliant hotels overlooking Lake Geneva. In Switzerland, the standard of hotel is universally high. You get what you pay for.

It is going to be a stunning show, as it always is.

RXBG
November 19th, 2009, 14:02
indeed a stunning show. i've been twice. swisshotel metropole is where i stayed last time right on the lake. great hotel. short taxi to the salon. nice nespresso lounge just next door. i am going to see about going to this. new baby will be about 5 months old and i think i can get my mother inlaw to come help out.

we'll see.

MR USER
November 19th, 2009, 14:53
I live 5 mins away... I'll definetly be there especially if I can get my hands on the press tickets!

The RS6
November 19th, 2009, 15:20
Hey MR USER what is the cheapest hotel there? :D

PM me if possible, thnx :)

youry
November 20th, 2009, 00:26
I will certainly go there on the 5th. I won't get a press entrance for sure...

if ordable for belgiuem i will order it there, but doubt it as asways it will take 3-6 months beofre we can order it...

Mr Balsen
November 21st, 2009, 10:24
Good idea to meet at Geneva.

Frederic

grambler
December 22nd, 2009, 00:51
That's a good idea, but I definitely need some press tickets. Where do I get these from? :D