PDA

View Full Version : RS6 in greenwich CT

rle55
November 12th, 2009, 15:19
Does anyone here know about this car for sale at Infiniti of Greenwich? - it has 41+k miles and they are asking 32+k for it. just skeptical because it has the "tuned by speedtechnik" sticker at fender...the salesperson does'nt know if the car is chipped? how would you know? and exhaust seems further out and looks bigger than stock(milltek maybe..) what and where should i look for? lastly, the car was traded in w/ HRE's w/c he said where bent and scratched-up. it has brand new tires and have the stock tail lights if you don't want the smoke tailights. let me know what you guys think or know the car

AudiRS4ever
November 12th, 2009, 15:52
First off, it's Avus Silver not Daytona Gray. It looks like it has Miltek Exhaust. Mine doesn't stick out like that, but maybe someone just installed it wrong. Who knows? If the car was traded in the dealer should be able to contact the previous owner and ask them if it is chipped, does it have cat-back exhaust or full, and what other things have been done.

rle55
November 12th, 2009, 16:04
correct. it is avus silver, i really thought it was milltek for its a bit louder than normal...oh well. cars looks good and carfax was well documented. - thanks for the info.

DHall1
November 12th, 2009, 22:08
What exactly are you trying to say here? Does the dealer still have the HREs?

"lastly, the car was traded in w/ HRE's w/c he said where bent and scratched-up. it has brand new tires and have the stock tail lights if you don't want the smoke tailights. let me know what you guys think or know the car "

Here is a link, as for the exhaust. Eisenman or check my spelling. V8weight has that exhaust. Watch your eyes...

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=270661854&dealer_id=57599409&car_year=2003&rdm=1258063230481&lastStartYear=1981&model=RS6&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=AUDI&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=85222&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=2160&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

rle55
November 13th, 2009, 15:00
here is the link for the car.

http://www.infinitiofgreenwich.com/VehicleDetails/540263683