PDA

View Full Version : Audi exclusive RS6 Saloon...

RS5_Power
November 9th, 2009, 17:32
This is a great RS6 Audi exclusive saloon...i just love every detail about this car. It's not mine, it's from a dealer in my country. What do you think?

Ricoloco
November 9th, 2009, 18:22
Black, white and green leather? puke:puke:puke: They ruined it!

Exterior is great though.

Ruergard
November 9th, 2009, 18:27
First, welcome aboard! :)

For the car, exterior is great. But the inside, I'm with Ricoloco. That combination wasn't the best..

MaxRS6
November 9th, 2009, 18:39
Black, white and green leather? puke:puke:puke: They ruined it!

Exterior is great though.

interior placenta

Georgious86
November 9th, 2009, 21:21
First, welcome aboard! :)

For the car, exterior is great. But the inside, I'm with Ricoloco. That combination wasn't the best..

This Rs6 Sedan is better, better colour, better interior much better colours

13 000 km, a bit more than 200 000 $$$ US dollars

http://cars.auto.ru/cars/used/sale/4338950.html

RS5_Power
November 9th, 2009, 22:21
Thank you for welcome. I like the combination but nothing compares tu black & white with white stripes fein nappa cockpit...but that's just me...

Ruergard
November 9th, 2009, 23:32
This Rs6 Sedan is better, better colour, better interior much better colours

13 000 km, a bit more than 200 000 $$$ US dollars

http://cars.auto.ru/cars/used/sale/4338950.html

Inside is better, for sure. ;)

But the outside, that's another question.

Georgious86
November 10th, 2009, 01:45
Inside is better, for sure. ;)

But the outside, that's another question.

Maybe I'm Mistaken but the only difference from those pictures I can see is that White Sedan has black Radiator frame, the blue one has standard silver. For me White colour doesn't suit at all for Rs6 Sedan, the best are gray, silver ,black, sepang blue and the red one i've seen on m5board.com videos is amazing monster.
colour matters somehow.

RS5_Power
November 10th, 2009, 12:13
For me but not only for me very beautiful cars like RS6 suits well only on white and then black and glammy chrom...It's absolutely insane how this 3 pallete of colours look on a Audi. Try asking some experts in design and then i think you can't look foreword. Because a beautiful car must be like an spaceship on the street, desirable and very hot to look.
I also love the new matt black which is the most agressive car colour or non colour.
When you combine the finnest leather with cream white or white in the cockpit and then an white exterior you obtain a very special look which atracts everyone no matter what... you need to have a car that looks and shine premium in every way.
I am addicted to glam but aristocratic glam, but well that's just me, i make no compromise when i need to have something special.
The RS6 is special but not is not for me in this combination...

Ruergard
November 10th, 2009, 13:13
Maybe I'm Mistaken but the only difference from those pictures I can see is that White Sedan has black Radiator frame, the blue one has standard silver. For me White colour doesn't suit at all for Rs6 Sedan, the best are gray, silver ,black, sepang blue and the red one i've seen on m5board.com videos is amazing monster.
colour matters somehow.

The white one has the black optic package. And I think white suits the beast perfect, especially Suzuka Grey that is white and gray together. Looks stunning!

The red one from M5board is a pure monster, saw it live this spring and damn it looks good and goes.

Benman
November 11th, 2009, 18:05
The craftmanship is 1st class, but personally I'd have gone with something a tad more boring like white with grey vs green, but that is just me.

Ben