PDA

View Full Version : Got my baby back...and thank you Stratmosphere!

AvusRS6
August 28th, 2003, 05:20
Well, to my surprise all fixed and looks good as new. Even got Sirius installed (took a while to figure out what the heck I was doing).

Also, got my ECU programmed by Stratmosphere with O.CT chip and got the Miltek exhasust put on. OMG!!!!! :bigeyes: The power is so AWESOME!! I don't know why it didn't come from the factory this way. 5th Gear now pulls as hard as stock 4th gear. The turbo lags seems more noticeable now because at 3K there is this HUGE surge of power just punching you in the back. The car is now simply amazing! The exhaust does seem a tad louder than stock Sport exhaust and the tips are bigger than stock so much more noticeable. Got an average of 9mpg for the 22 mile test drive I did...you can clearly see how much fun I was having! :addict:

Anyway...great to be back and will post more impressions soon. Hope to get this dyno'ed very soon.

krm
August 28th, 2003, 05:40
Glad to hear all is well with your beast and that you are happily enjoying her with the new mods! I look forward to more impressions on the ECU 'upgade'.

Cheers.

/k

Finnus
August 28th, 2003, 13:23
Do you have any perofrmance comparisons before and after mods?

nene
August 28th, 2003, 15:30
If you live in Massachusetts area, I could swing by for some runs. We could VAG log the car, and do some graphs!

Benman
August 28th, 2003, 18:33
I'm very glad to hear your car is done. I am VERY impressed on the speed of repairs!!! I'm amazed that they had no parts problems. Congrats on getting your Beast back!!!:cheers:

Ben:addict: