PDA

View Full Version : LA auto show-

RXBG
November 3rd, 2009, 14:42
Any chance Audi could debut a new model there? Or will it be simply an american debut for the R8 roadster?

Potential candidates could be the RS5 (maybe Audi will surprise us and move it up), A8, Audi baby roadster concept.

DATE: 12-4-2009

press days will be at the end of November.

roadrunner
November 3rd, 2009, 16:41
Any chance Audi could debut a new model there? Or will it be simply an american debut for the R8 roadster?

Potential candidates could be the RS5 (maybe Audi will surprise us and move it up), A8, Audi baby roadster concept.

DATE: 12-4-2009

press days will be at the end of November.

A8 could well be - will be shown 1st time end of Nov. during Design Miami

RXBG
November 3rd, 2009, 17:38
A8 could well be - will be shown 1st time end of Nov. during Design Miami

is this true? i wish i could make it down there. we have a baby on the way so it is impossible to do, but i've always wanted to make it down there for that event.

i hope orlando develops something like design miami soon. i think it would be a fine place to introduce this car though this is the first time i hear anything like this.

Benman
November 3rd, 2009, 18:17
is this true? i wish i could make it down there. we have a baby on the way so it is impossible to do, but i've always wanted to make it down there for that event.

Baby #2? Congrats!

I will be there so I will let you know. :D

Ben:addict:

RXBG
November 3rd, 2009, 18:52
Baby #2? Congrats!

I will be there so I will let you know. :D

in the delivery room? wow Ben. you really are a good guy!

Benman
November 3rd, 2009, 20:12
in the delivery room? wow Ben. you really are a good guy!

Wha, wha, WHAAAAA! :D

I think you knew what I meant. Besides, usually the women do NOT want strange men in the room during that time. ;) :D

353S
November 5th, 2009, 03:09
Audi Press day is December 2nd @ 2:05PM.
I'll be there with complete coverage if there is anything.