PDA

View Full Version : Getting EPL tuning next week...

Avus-RS6
October 26th, 2009, 19:00
I'm stoked! I had O.CT tuning and sold that ECU and have been running stock for a few thousand miles. It's plenty fast for normal use, but I'm excited to be chipped again and get into the rediculous territory!

This is happening because I sold my S4 which was my rediculously fast toy. Now, I'm going to play with the RS6 a little bit, at least until I get another car.

The shop is also going to do some before and after dyno pulls for me on their Mustang MD500 dyno. I'll be sure to post up the results!

Cheers!

Jason

MaxRS6
October 26th, 2009, 22:03
:incar:Good luck! Look forward to seeing the results

peiserg
October 27th, 2009, 20:01
when you sold your OCT ecu, what did you do for the replacement? Buy one, or trade with whomever you sold it to? I'm thinking of changing to Revo for giggles... I like the ability to change boost/timing.. but not sure how to go about it since i thought the key had to match the ecu???

I'm stoked! I had O.CT tuning and sold that ECU and have been running stock for a few thousand miles. It's plenty fast for normal use, but I'm excited to be chipped again and get into the rediculous territory!

This is happening because I sold my S4 which was my rediculously fast toy. Now, I'm going to play with the RS6 a little bit, at least until I get another car.

The shop is also going to do some before and after dyno pulls for me on their Mustang MD500 dyno. I'll be sure to post up the results!

Cheers!

Jason

Avus-RS6
October 27th, 2009, 20:37
I had a second ecu with the o.ct program, so the one in my car is the original one, never modified.

RS6-4dr911
November 1st, 2009, 18:16
Any results yet on the EPL tune?

Avus-RS6
November 1st, 2009, 19:06
Any results yet on the EPL tune?

I'm sorrry to report that Ive decided to fix by broken S4 instead. No tuning for the RSBeast any time soon.